The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4780
Original post by Zürich
Got to say that whoever decided to put Goonersaurus in a convertible in front of the procession today is a master of dry humour.

Goonersaurus is the GOAT mascot tbh

Na he pisses me off immensely. Why the **** did/does he join players for silences and stuff? Somebody tell him to do one.
Original post by FKLW
Na he pisses me off immensely. Why the **** did/does he join players for silences and stuff? Somebody tell him to do one.

That does annoy me too, it just looks so stupid, this big green dinosaur just chilling, Gunnersaurus, you're not needed!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peggles_*
Poor guy inside is probably dead, absolutely roasting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

R.I.P Goonersaurus, waited 9bn years for Arsenal to win this trophy but his sacrifice was not in vain.

Can you imagine if the guy in the suit actually did die during the parade though, talk about a downer :redface:
Reply 4783
That does annoy me too, it just looks so stupid, this big green dinosaur just chilling, Gunnersaurus, you're not needed!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly. It's a grown man in a ******* dinosaur costume.

That being said I love it :colonhash:
Original post by FKLW

it's obviously Eboue.
Gunnersaurus is so great! How can you want to get rid of him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4786
Original post by Pete_91
it's obviously Eboue.

:rofl:

That eboue twitter account. I'm dying man.
anyone see on Made In Chelsea when Spencer said to Louise 'you are literally an embarrassment to social situations'. well i never really understood the term, till I saw Ozil yesterday with the 'YAA, YAA, GUNNERS, OOOH YAA' :rofl:
Original post by Zürich
wow, seeing 250,000 gooners on the streets of Islington was really special. Forgot how amazing parades in the Highbury sunshine were! You forget how big this club is really, but we really are the London club, and I'm sure the players and Wenger will have been moved by it all too! If we win the League, or even the CL eventually, I reckon we could get 500k out onto the streets! :moon:

Just for comparison...

Original post by FKLW

Just as long as he's not doing a minutes silence with the players on the pitch!!

Lool, but tbf, yours is this thing.....
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1400444278.863764.jpg

Frightful, both!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by heiljoe
anyone see on Made In Chelsea when Spencer said to Louise 'you are literally an embarrassment to social situations'. well i never really understood the term, till I saw Ozil yesterday with the 'YAA, YAA, GUNNERS, OOOH YAA' :rofl:

yeah saw that, I think Mesut is a genuinely shy man tbh so dont expect him to start some Podolski-style chat with the camera

Yaya Sanogo was pretty ridiculous though

:biggrin:

Original post by sr90
Just for comparison...

Dying :biggrin: Think City got 70k for theirs this year which is pretty pitiful as well.

Chelsea is not a residential area at all anyway so I really cant see them having a proper parade, with all the local warmth that other clubs have! Kensington is just a location for their stadium than a home.

That and the fact thousands of drunken Chelsea fans on the streets is a recipe for some kind of riot more than a celebration. :K:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
yeah saw that, I think Mesut is a genuinely shy man tbh so dont expect him to start some Podolski-style chat with the camera

Did you see the bit where he was poking Vermaelen in the face during the interview?!! :rofl: Guy seems like a loon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4792
Just as long as he's not doing a minutes silence with the players on the pitch!!

Lool, but tbf, yours is this thing.....
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1400444278.863764.jpg

Frightful, both!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fred is a **** as well. They serve no purpose and it's ridiculous. It's for kids FFS.

Still love them though!
I was wondering whereJenkinson was today...it was obviously him in the Gunnersaraus outfit. Living his childhood dream :rofl:
(edited 9 years ago)
Did you see the bit where he was poking Vermaelen in the face during the interview?!! :rofl: Guy seems like a loon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

loool you never hear too much about Sanogo, and he seemed the solemn type to me, but guy seems like he could develop into a right character :rofl:
Reply 4795
Original post by sr90
Just for comparison...

Us vs City in the same street of Manchester. Both for the PL...

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1400444795.022227.jpg

:sogood:

If you look closely you can see Tommy. He wasn't actually lying about being there :eek:
Original post by J.Star
I was wondering wear Jenkinson was today...it was obviously him in the Gunnersaraus outfit. Living his childhood dream :rofl:

Just imagine how he must have felt yesterday! :love:

Looool, The Corporal was called up for the U21s team so wasn't there and GQ (Giroud) had a Hugo Boss shoot or something so wasn't at the stadium but was on the parade.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich

Dying :biggrin: Think City got 70k for theirs this year which is pretty pitiful as well.

Chelsea is not a residential area at all anyway so I really cant see them having a proper parade, with all the local warmth that other clubs have! Kensington is just a location for their stadium than a home.

That and the fact thousands of drunken Chelsea fans on the streets is a recipe for some kind of riot more than a celebration. :K:

Should have had their parade in Essex, Chelsea fans everywhere here ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guy was hyped up even before the game, firing shots at Mourinho :biggrin:

Original post by FKLW
Fred is a **** as well. They serve no purpose and it's ridiculous. It's for kids FFS.

Still love them though!

Nah mascots are great for the kids imo, I remember interacting with goonersaurus when I was a kid and feeling like I'd won the lottery :colondollar:
Reply 4799
Original post by FKLW
Us vs City in the same street of Manchester. Both for the PL...

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1400444795.022227.jpg

:sogood:

If you look closely you can see Tommy. He wasn't actually lying about being there :eek:

Why do City even have security out?

Latest