The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 840
Original post by anon422
wavy hair today what is this

Posted from TSR Mobile

hm

Not bad. Do you think you're better looking than maddiegarcia?
Reply 841
Original post by anon422
wavy hair today what is this

Posted from TSR Mobile

hm

Actually, maddiegarcia's still a child. A better comparison would be Garlic_French. Do you think you're better looking than her?

Original post by Garlic_French
[]
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rednekk
Actually, maddiegarcia's still a child. A better comparison would be Garlic_French. Do you think you're better looking than her?

Answer to both would be no way; they're both v beaut

what do you mean by 'still a child'?
+how old do you think I am? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ConnorB

I had a suit day today.

why hello
Original post by Rednekk

this could either go really well with them both giving compliments to the other.

or this could be hilarious....:K:
Reply 845
Original post by anon422
Answer to both would be no way; they're both v beaut

what do you mean by 'still a child'?
+how old do you think I am? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maddie looks about 15/16. I assumed you're about 18. If you're not then I feel dirty for looking at you sexually.
Reply 846
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
this could either go really well with them both giving compliments to the other.

or this could be hilarious....:K:

That was the plan :colone:
Original post by Rednekk

What was the plan haha?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rednekk
Maddie looks about 15/16. I assumed you're about 18. If you're not then I feel dirty for looking at you sexually.

okay cool, how old do you think garlic_French is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rednekk

Spoiler

Reply 850
Original post by anon422
What was the plan haha?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing, my dear :creep:
Reply 851
Original post by anon422
okay cool, how old do you think garlic_French is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

She's definitely at least 18. That's why I thought it was an appropriate comparison. Why do you think she's better looking than you though? Personally I feel like her make-up is too much.
Original post by Rednekk
She's definitely at least 18. That's why I thought it was an appropriate comparison. Why do you think she's better looking than you though? Personally I feel like her make-up is too much.

I can see that she has a v attractive face and I know a lotttt of guys will find her attractive
I didnt notice her wearing v much makeup?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rednekk
Nothing, my dear :creep:

worrying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rednekk

i agree
however i'm not really one to judge on girls and their make up; since i'm not a girl, i don't really have a place to do so.

in a modern world, you just work with what you have.

Original post by anon422
I can see that she has a v attractive face and I know a lotttt of guys will find her attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile

a lot of guys find her attractive if you look back through this thread - it's quite cringy really:laugh:
Original post by anon422

Posted from TSR Mobile

i agree
however i'm not really one to judge on girls and their make up; since i'm not a girl, i don't really have a place to do so.

a lot of guys find her attractive if you look back through this thread - it's quite cringy really:laugh:

A lot of girls wear a brickload of make up I just dont think some guys realise haha
i agree

I know haha, why is it cringey?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 857
Original post by anon422

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guys do find her attractive but I'm sure you get a lot of male attention too, especially from guys that prefer more natural looking girls. From Garlic_French's pictures alone, I identified several layers of foundation, drawn on eyebrows, lipstick, blush, mascara and eye shadow.
Original post by Rednekk
Guys do find her attractive but I'm sure you get a lot of male attention too, especially from guys that prefer more natural looking girls. From Garlic_French's pictures alone, I identified several layers of foundation, drawn on eyebrows, lipstick, blush, mascara and eye shadow.

where is this picture???
Original post by disillusion
snapshot (1).jpgtea is the only thing that keeps me going during exams

very nice.

Latest