The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
Apparently yaya toure browses this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 861
Original post by disillusion
where is this picture???

Spoiler

Original post by Rednekk
Guys do find her attractive but I'm sure you get a lot of male attention too, especially from guys that prefer more natural looking girls. From Garlic_French's pictures alone, I identified several layers of foundation, drawn on eyebrows, lipstick, blush, mascara and eye shadow.

fair enough, I just wear eyeliner haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheGirlEnchanted
Thanks!
welcome is that actually you? hard to believe you would be on a site like this :confused:
Original post by Rednekk

Spoiler

That isnt one of the pics ive seen, she doesnt look like she's wearing much make up imo :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maddiegarcia
10296699_698617236850835_1476114145_n.jpgYes, that is a plastic tiara from a party bag

You wear so much makeup
Original post by disillusion
A lot of girls wear a brickload of make up I just dont think some guys realise haha

i feel like i tend to notice girls wearing a lot of make up, mainly because i'm not staring at the girl's face, paralyzed in awe...

Original post by anon422
I know haha, why is it cringey?

Posted from TSR Mobile

because it's one thing saying she's pretty (which she is)
but then there's the desperate guys who go further (and that applies not just to g.french, but to all the other girls that hit on too)
guys asking if they're single, for their numbers, etc, etc (i won't directly reference here)
don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of harmless flirting, but seriously, as if anything would ever happen with a girl from TSR?
the likelihood is that she lives too far away, not to mention if they wanted to get with someone, why would they go on here and not to a dating/hook up website?

yeah, rant over.
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
i feel like i tend to notice girls wearing a lot of make up, mainly because i'm not staring at the girl's face, paralyzed in awe...

because it's one thing saying she's pretty (which she is)
but then there's the desperate guys who go further (and that applies not just to g.french, but to all the other girls that hit on too)
guys asking if they're single, for their numbers, etc, etc (i won't directly reference here)
don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of harmless flirting, but seriously, as if anything would ever happen with a girl from TSR?
the likelihood is that she lives too far away, not to mention if they wanted to get with someone, why would they go on here and not to a dating/hook up website?

yeah, rant over.

Ah I understand what you're saying

tbh, I wouldnt mind if a guy inboxed me on here, not that it would go anywhere but I suppose its nice having friends/recieving attention from the opposite sex iygm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anon422

tbh, I wouldnt mind if a guy inboxed me on here, not that it would go anywhere but I suppose its nice having friends/recieving attention from the opposite sex iygm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

good, i'm glad somebody does :tongue:

yeah, that's fine, like i said, harmless flirting is nice for confidence and all that
but logically, if a girl is "that pretty", why would she initiate dating with some guy on here probably miles away, when she could very likely have her pick of guys wherever she lives?
Reply 869
Original post by anon422

Posted from TSR Mobile

No guy will inbox you just wanting to be friends.
Original post by Rednekk
Maddie looks about 15/16. I assumed you're about 18. If you're not then I feel dirty for looking at you sexually.

How old are you?
Original post by charlottejyp
I will I will :yep:
Your doing physics as well?! :five: have been all day eurgh :tongue:

Woo high five, i know its a nightmare -.-
But hang in there. :tongue:
Reply 872
Original post by Zenarthra
How old are you?

Old enough to be your dad.
Original post by Rednekk
Old enough to be your dad.

Thought so. So comparing other females is probably not a good idea is it?
Why would others think they would be more superior?
Actually, maddiegarcia's still a child. A better comparison would be Garlic_French. Do you think you're better looking than her?

Maddie looks about 15/16. I assumed you're about 18. If you're not then I feel dirty for looking at you sexually.
I can infer from this statement that you do not have a wife. So before you call others low lifes in your previous post, i suggest you take a look at yourself in the mirror.
That's if.... it doesn't break. :wink:

Original post by Rednekk
No guy will inbox you just wanting to be friends.

rlly?

gay guys? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 875
Original post by anon422
rlly?

gay guys? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're only saying that to get you comfortable, then they reveal their true intentions.

I speak from years of experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
They're only saying that to get you comfortable, then they reveal their true intentions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I guy messaged me on here I wouldnt think his intention was sex bc of distance etc... would would their intentions be in your opinion?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Frightening! That reminds me of the film Over her dead body... doesn't work out very well, does it?
Original post by ggmu!
they're only saying that to get you comfortable, then they reveal their true intentions.

posted from tsr mobile

the duck has spoken!
Reply 879
Original post by anon422
If I guy messaged me on here I wouldnt think his intention was sex bc of distance etc... would would their intentions be in your opinion?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I once messaged a girl on youtube. She was willing to meet me even though she lived in south london and I lived in north. I wasn't expecting things to go that far though. I just pretended to be 21 in order to get nudes from her.

Latest