The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2040
Original post by Miel Purple
But you're indian :rofl:

That's not racist right? Jeez I got accused of racism yesterday on a thread where an Asian guy posted his pics asking for ratings and I said "knew it would be an ethnic guy posting" and then I get shouted at for being a racist...thankfully luke^^ and meenu who's Asian herself...came to my defence :biggrin:

Too much waffle soz :lol:

Looooooool that was funny, I'll give you that hahaha. I've got a naughty right hook though, coupla man know bout dat yakno

Lolololol no its not racist, you've gotta be a lot worse than that to be racist lol. Tbh meenu curses the skin and ethnicity she was born with and I just can't respect that at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
spongebob gifs are my specialty! :wink:

i would love to have 2 gap years :frown:

what personal rep?
this is awkward....

I miss education and revision and exams....everyone around me has exams and I'm just chilling like :cool:

Nah nah don't try it luke, it was uuuuuuuuuuuuu.
I got a rating of +4 and you have 4 gems, it's youuuuuu . I'm not that naive :smile: x

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Aha :smile:

Mondays are just the best day ever...no timetabled lessons and a free yard. Get in.

Dun'kno :five: I have a free yard every weekday 9-4.

Original post by Ggmu!
Looooooool that was funny, I'll give you that hahaha. I've got a naughty right hook though, coupla man know bout dat yakno

Lolololol no its not racist, you've gotta be a lot worse than that to be racist lol. Tbh meenu curses the skin and ethnicity she was born with and I just can't respect that at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmaooooooooooooo who did you beat up :tongue:

Yeah, I think she's pregnant with a white mans baby :tongue: coz she doesn't find black/Asian men attractive.
I miss education and revision and exams....everyone around me has exams and I'm just chilling like :cool:

I got a rating of +4 and you have 4 gems, it's youuuuuu . I'm not that naive :smile: x

Dun'kno :five: I have a free yard every weekday 9-4.

Yeah, I think she's pregnant with a white mans baby :tongue: coz she doesn't find black/Asian men attractive.

Ahh lucky lol.

How does ggmu have so many gems bruv, I'm so jealous.
Reply 2043

Had some problems in the park once a few years back cause we were playing football across a big field. These kids were basically trying to nick our ball and after a push from him and a clean hook to his jaw, he ****ed off with his mates. Baitly picked me out of all my mates to start on cause I'm Asian too. Had never hit anyone until that point :redface:

I didn't mean it like that, that's just preference. I've got white people in my family, but I just don't like coconuts. The way you said 'white mans baby' looooooool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Had some problems in the park once a few years back cause we were playing football across a big field. These kids were basically trying to nick our ball and after a push from him and a clean hook to his jaw, he ****ed off with his mates. Baitly picked me out of all my mates to start on cause I'm Asian too. Had never hit anyone until that point :redface:

I didn't mean it like that, that's just preference. I've got white people in my family, but I just don't like coconuts. The way you said 'white mans baby' looooooool

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't like brown people who act white inside?

****, thought we could be friends... :cry2:
Ahh lucky lol.

How does ggmu have so many gems bruv, I'm so jealous.

It's bare easy to get rep nowadays, no more negging :frown: tbh rep is worthless now.

Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh loooool I like a man who can defend himself :fan:

Haha:tongue:
Oh I see, lol I got called an aero once just because I got good grades and was black....that alone showed me how little ambition and stupidity the black guy had.
Reply 2046
Original post by AR_95
You don't like brown people who act white inside?

****, thought we could be friends... :cry2:

Hate that ****. Lol. Dw we are homies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2047

Ahhh loooool I like a man who can defend himself :fan:

Haha:tongue:
Oh I see, lol I got called an aero once just because I got good grades and was black....that alone showed me how little ambition and stupidity the black guy had.

In all honesty the embarrassment of losing my ball like that would have been far more painful than any punch. I genuinely had no choice lol, plus he would've swung for me first.

Oh wow, doesn't he realise he's being racist to himself lmao. I bet when he gets home his dad slaps him to make him revise like a little bitch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
'Coconuts' loool. That's a new one
Original post by Ggmu!
In all honesty the embarrassment of losing my ball like that would have been far more painful than any punch. I genuinely had no choice lol, plus he would've swung for me first.

Oh wow, doesn't he realise he's being racist to himself lmao. I bet when he gets home his dad slaps him to make him revise like a little bitch.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that would be daylight robbery, leave it yeahhh•••••bet he was white?

Haha I don't even know but he sure made himself inferior to white which was stupid on his part.
Reply 2050
Yeah that would be daylight robbery, leave it yeahhh•••••bet he was white?

Haha I don't even know but he sure made himself inferior to white which was stupid on his part.

Trust, look like a mug as well. Of course, him and his chav mates. Not seen him again since or his mates lol

Bet you just wished he wasn't black at that point lol. I know I feel that with some Asians.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2051

Jesus you should hang around with me for one day and I'll teach you a new language.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Trust, look like a mug as well. Of course, him and his chav mates. Not seen him again since or his mates lol

Bet you just wished he wasn't black at that point lol. I know I feel that with some Asians.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha you did good, guys resolve things so much quicker than girls...
2 girls had to leave the school in my year because the bitchieness was like a supernova.

:rofl: haha yes, I had pity for him.
Lol you Asians are alright but some of you lot are bare sly yaknow

mate seriously, no lie i didn't rep you :tongue:
wasn't it lyrical who also has 4 gems?

with regards to rep, it's meaningless now.
once you're an established, fairly well known member, you don't even need rep
rep is just for newbies or people who don't know you to make an assumption about the quality/reliability of your posts
Reply 2054
Hahaha you did good, guys resolve things so much quicker than girls...
2 girls had to leave the school in my year because the bitchieness was like a supernova.

:rofl: haha yes, I had pity for him.
Lol you Asians are alright but some of you lot are bare sly yaknow

Surprised myself, and yeah we do, straight to the point. Loool, that's actually jokes. It was that deep, they left school.

Beleeee dat. We can be sly as hell and we don't care who to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2055
Aha :smile:

Mondays are just the best day ever...no timetabled lessons and a free yard. Get in.

Wanna watch a film or sattin :sexface:

Like it's secondary school days lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
mate seriously, no lie i didn't rep you :tongue:
wasn't it lyrical who also has 4 gems?

with regards to rep, it's meaningless now.
once you're an established, fairly well known member, you don't even need rep
rep is just for newbies or people who don't know you to make an assumption about the quality/reliability of your posts

Awwww it was her I see:biggrin: well rep me now then innit :colone:

Deffo true, rep is worthless and I want red gems back.

Original post by Ggmu!
Surprised myself, and yeah we do, straight to the point. Loool, that's actually jokes. It was that deep, they left school.

Beleeee dat. We can be sly as hell and we don't care who to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't think i can give a hook to a girl, but I always go for the hair. Once you get the hair, don't let gooooooooo

Believe that ? Ahhhh yay I didn't have to urbandic it. Yes I said urbandic

Urbandic
Urbandic

:bl:

Thanks for the rep babe:smile: it was you right?
Reply 2058

Don't think i can give a hook to a girl, but I always go for the hair. Once you get the hair, don't let gooooooooo

Believe that ? Ahhhh yay I didn't have to urbandic it. Yes I said urbandic

Urbandic
Urbandic

:bl:

Yeah but then what, when her weave goes you gonna whip her with it?

Tbh you just have a dirty mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Yeah but then what, when her weave goes you gonna whip her with it?

Tbh you just have a dirty mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah I don't pull it off completely but yeah if I have to, I'll whip it in her face. The violation :rofl2:

Kmt LP started the urbandic trend not me gosh x

Latest