Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ggmu!
Wanna watch a film or sattin :sexface:

Like it's secondary school days lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

And i've got the perf film, 50 shades? :sexface:

Haha jk jk

Original post by Ggmu!
Jesus you should hang around with me for one day and I'll teach you a new language.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I need to lol..do you guys like hold meetings to come up with new words or?
Urbandic :cool:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2062
Original post by Miel Purple
Nah I don't pull it off completely but yeah if I have to, I'll whip it in her face. The violation :rofl2:

Kmt LP started the urbandic trend not me gosh x

Oh my god, I hope I get to witness that at least once in my life. And check last pic in post your pic thread lol. Lollllllllllllllllll

You've happily kept it going, what about ruraldic doe

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
And i've got the perf film, 50 shades? :sexface:

Haha jk jk

I think I need to lol..do you guys like hold meetings to come up with new words or?

Wait did they make that into a film? Tbh I tried this a couple of times and it didn't work lol

I too, sometimes wonder where the words come from. London slang is actually beautiful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Oh my god, I hope I get to witness that at least once in my life. And check last pic in post your pic thread lol. Lollllllllllllllllll

Wait did they make that into a film? Tbh I tried this a couple of times and it didn't work lol

I too, sometimes wonder where the words come from. London slang is actually beautiful

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I've seen a girl rip off another girls weave, it was hilarious, totes.
Imagine coming home to your mum and saying a classmate ripped it off....so embarrassing, the shame.
:plz2:

Lol no urbandic. There's only one!

And lol who is that pirate?!!! Plz tell me, who is he?
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

50 shades of grey film is put next year haha, all I know is that Rita Ora is in it. I didn't even read the damn book lol...long for man.

Nah what I find bare funny is when Asians are proper chavvy, I actually love it cos it brings out the personality and it cracks me up using all them slang words. Especially when they get angry..or when British chavvy Arabs use it hahaha
Imagine coming home to your mum and saying a classmate ripped it off....so embarrassing, the shame.

Hahahaha, the 'weave rippers' chicks be coming home looking like coconuts afterwards.

This girl in my school tried to do the 'amber rose hairstyle' total flop man.
Hahahaha, the 'weave rippers' chicks be coming home looking like coconuts afterwards.

This girl in my school tried to do the 'amber rose hairstyle' total flop man.

Lmaoooooo allow it :rofl:

Oh dear! Far too young to be experimenting big big hairstyles :s-smilie: :lol:
Reply 2067

Oh jesus, that must hurt so much though! Does that end up ripping out the hair as well from the scalp?

Lol urbandic, that's jokes.

Don't know about a pirate, more a bum bandit.

50 shades of grey film is put next year haha, all I know is that Rita Ora is in it. I didn't even read the damn book lol...long for man.

Nah what I find bare funny is when Asians are proper chavvy, I actually love it cos it brings out the personality and it cracks me up using all them slang words. Especially when they get angry..or when British chavvy Arabs use it hahaha

Rita Ora you say.... Yeah reading a book about sex just seems a bit strange, not sure if sex is actually interesting enough for me to read about in a book.

Oh no, I know what you mean. They really make me sick.

They look like this:

1400500048003.jpg

They make me want to throw up man, honestly. Ruining it for the rest of us Asian mandem :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trust Rita Whora to be in it. Did you hear about when she cheated with 20 man lool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2069
Original post by AR_95
Trust Rita Whora to be in it. Did you hear about when she cheated with 20 man lool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jesus wot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Oh jesus, that must hurt so much though! Does that end up ripping out the hair as well from the scalp?

Rita Ora you say.... Yeah reading a book about sex just seems a bit strange, not sure if sex is actually interesting enough for me to read about in a book.

They look like this:

1400500048003.jpg

They make me want to throw up man, honestly. Ruining it for the rest of us Asian mandem :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bruv why did you upload a picture of me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2071
Original post by AR_95
Bruv why did you upload a picture of me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tryna get you in there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!

They look like this:

1400500048003.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes yes! That pic is a perfect example haha! Nah them man are funny trust me, they don't represent you badly in anyway.

Original post by AR_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahahaha yeah yeah lol. Can't keep them tings closed, it's actually sad.
20 men though? That's just crazy tbh, how is that even possible ffs.
Rob Kardashian has gone down hill though since then.
Original post by Ggmu!

]

Yes yes yes, part of the real hair does come out, really does hurt lol.

I'm watching GoT now :biggrin:
Reply 2074
Yes yes! That pic is a perfect example haha! Nah them man are funny trust me, they don't represent you badly in anyway.

Haha there's so many of them, and it's the standard 'shave your sides' hairstyle and cut lines into wherever you have hair on your body.
Oh, but they do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahahaha yeah yeah lol. Can't keep them tings closed, it's actually sad.
20 men though? That's just crazy tbh, how is that even possible ffs.
Rob Kardashian has gone down hill though since then.

I'm struggling to make out what your DP is then again mine ain't that clear either lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2076
I can't stand girls who get all weird after they get a compliment as if you've got some dastardly ulterior motives.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2077
Yes yes yes, part of the real hair does come out, really does hurt lol.

I'm watching GoT now :biggrin:

Oh gaaaad.

Lol, enjoy, and no spoilers! I'll let u know when I'm done so we can talk about it for hours.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Haha there's so many of them, and it's the standard 'shave your sides' hairstyle and cut lines into wherever you have hair on your body.
Oh, but they do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lololol but..but thing is you sound so black haha :tongue:
Would never have guessed your asian.

Original post by AR_95
I'm struggling to make out what your DP is then again mine ain't that clear either lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got shy so I cropped it lol... that's probably why.
Original post by Ggmu!
Oh gaaaad.

Lol, enjoy, and no spoilers! I'll let u know when I'm done so we can talk about it for hours.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol alright. :tongue: it's looking good so far! :dance:

Latest