The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

you dont know what you're missing brah

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Oh is it? That's fair enough though, I live in London too and there's a fair few of countryside like areas actually coming to think of it. :smile:

I've been alright hun, pretty boring day actually. Been watching sky sports whilst revising since morning, you? Discussing Asian normalities with FK I presume haha :wink:

Prodigy be watching sky sports like

GGMU It's brienne of Tarth in the metro newspaper today, she's gorgeous :eek: but so butters in the show :rofl:
Reply 2143
Oh is it? That's fair enough though, I live in London too and there's a fair few of countryside like areas actually coming to think of it. :smile:

I've been alright hun, pretty boring day actually. Been watching sky sports whilst revising since morning, you? Discussing Asian normalities with FK I presume haha :wink:

:rofl: unfortunately not today hun, mans had a busy (full :mad: ) day at college, whereas I notice that you were free all day! Why don't you aware us of some Dutch normalities :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
:rofl: unfortunately not today hun, mans had a busy (full :mad: ) day at college, whereas I notice that you were free all day! Why don't you aware us of some Dutch normalities :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You both calling each other hun....get a room!
Reply 2145

It's quite good, even though people seem to think London is a concrete jungle lol.

How long till your exams are over? Haha not yet... I'm sure we'll move onto that subject shortly :cool:

Original post by heiljoe
you dont know what you're missing brah

Dayumn.
Original post by Miel Purple
GGMU It's brienne of Tarth in the metro newspaper today, she's gorgeous :eek: but so butters in the show :rofl:

Chill man her forehead is the size of my entire head.
Original post by Ggmu!

Dayumn.

Chill man her forehead is the size of my entire head.

Bare rude, allow her, she's good and you know she'll kick your ass :ahee:
I neeeeed to reviseee

But sleep looks more tempting

Posted from TSR Mobile

I told you FK had some dead chirpse game

Awww :tongue:

Oh so you're still raw with feelings, bless. Sorry to hear that though buddy It should get better as time passes though. Are you in uni or are you going to uni? x
I think you've told me this before but...I forget.

Thank youuuuuuu :smile:

In sixth form, uni next year. How about you?
Reply 2150
Bare rude, allow her, she's good and you know she'll kick your ass :ahee:

She'll kick my ass but she aint getting this d fam
Original post by Ggmu!
She'll kick my ass but she aint getting this d fam

She'll give you hers instead mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heiljoe I think I'm getting onto who you are.

I've shortlisted it to 4/5 people.

I also think that Yaboy isn't some of those dupes either.
Original post by jam278
Heiljoe I think I'm getting onto who you are.

I've shortlisted it to 4/5 people.

I also think that Yaboy isn't some of those dupes either.

Which 4/5 and does Groovey happen to be on that list

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2154
Original post by AR_95
She'll give you hers instead mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahahahhahaahha i lol'd :lol:
Original post by heiljoe
anyone watch 90210?

ngl i did fam, no shame tho, naomi and co were bangable.

also just watched godzilla, dat was some ass film that i paid 8.40 to watch. ffs. brian cranston can smd.
Reply 2156

I call everyone hun.... Hun :wink:

Also heiljoe is a sideman. Everyone just let jam work it out, then he can reveal when he has.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
ngl i did fam, no shame tho, naomi and co were bangable.

also just watched godzilla, dat was some ass film that i paid 8.40 to watch. ffs. brian cranston can smd.

Did you like the first one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Did you like the first one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah it was alright nothin amazin tho, this film was hella dumb tho. no doubt the losers at rottentomatoes will give it 90%.
Original post by FKLW

Also heiljoe is a sideman.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest