The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2180
Original post by Miel Purple

Looooool AR owned it

He always drops in unexpectedly to just par me i swear lol, need to get him back :biggrin:
Personally I think it's Luke.

not srs
Also this personal rating made me lol. Yaboy :rofl:

Round 2

Kenan n kel is gay? Lol Madting kick him out or nah?

Deshi is a joker tho, big up Zurich n white dress, luke is a white knight pusleè
(Pussy)

Get rich or die trying
Get lifting or die mirin
You mad bro

U mad
Come fight irl
U mad
Awww yeah I wanna bang peggles* she's the only normal chick alie?

Jam is so jam, eats bare ham, suck my big toe bro
Awww yh white power

Oh yh mu15 is banned but **** it, he's a badass

Tell everyone I love them. I am a prince and I.

:lol:
Original post by heiljoe
Kim Jong knows!

Did you watch the whole series, or skip the last few seasons?

Apparently Friday Night Lights is even better, you seen it?

with 90210 never saw the 1st season, watched the other 4 tho, used to watch it with my sister lol. OTH i think i've watched most but i got bare upset when people died in earlier seasons yakno so had to prevent myself goin in to depression by stopping for a bit (man was a yute, dont judge).

nah never heard of it tbh, any good?
Reply 2184
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
How have you got no exams left? (I'm jealous) I swear exam season has just only started!

My childhood in Holland was a fairytale, I'd give anything to go back.

Cause im at uni woop woop :biggrin: I feel for a-level students, worst two years of education you could ever have.

How so?

Ooh, I see.

How's your day been?

Boring, just been revising all day in school, you?
Original post by FKLW
Can't take him seriously, he bangs on about master race and talks in slang I don't understand though :lol: You're all so tall there though!

I'm average height for a girl though :tongue:
But yeah! Especially the guys, all 5.9 and above!

Aw bless, Zurich just bursts with pride about that place. Even I can't help but giggle sometimes!
Well, I don't think it's SUG...

He ain't the typa guy to be watching 90210.

wuts wrong with 90210

Original post by FKLW
Recieved this PM from 'yaboy' yesterday:

Anywho

Off for a while

who knows when I'll return?

Maybe I won't?

Just don't turn gay while I'm gone G.

So can rule him out of the investigation I feel. Don't know why So Instinct would do it tbh, he doesn't really post that much anymore on his normal account so he has no motive. SUG is caught up on a hoe and was on with his other account yesterday, around same time as Heiljoe so doubt he's sad enough to do it. Somebody attacking me quite a lot? What's the motive:

So basically. I am 99% sure it's Tom.

Just seen your edit. Why would SUG do it though? He has no reason to tbh.

Because he has repeatedly said he has a dupe that nobody has heard of.

So that's why I think it could be him. Since CamH is probably Cbay then I can't think of a thread.

So Instinct is the best troll/WUM on this forum. Just putting it out there.
Reply 2189
Original post by jam278
Also this personal rating made me lol. Yaboy :rofl:Round 2Kenan n kel is gay? Lol Madting kick him out or nah?Deshi is a joker tho, big up Zurich n white dress, luke is a white knight pusleè(Pussy)Get rich or die trying Get lifting or die mirinYou mad bro U madCome fight irlU madAwww yeah I wanna bang peggles* she's the only normal chick alie?Jam is so jam, eats bare ham, suck my big toe broAwww yh white powerOh yh mu15 is banned but **** it, he's a badassTell everyone I love them. I am a prince and I.:lol:
I can't figure out if yaboy is a basement dwelling virgin neckbeard or just a normal person who's funny
Original post by Ggmu!
Cause im at uni woop woop :biggrin: I feel for a-level students, worst two years of education you could ever have.

How so?

Oh are you? What course you doing? Wait lemme guess..Accounting and finance? Mathematics? Or business? That's what the majority of Asians do at uni haha :tongue:
Lol forgive my stereotype.

Original post by manchesterunited15
Boring, just been revising all day in school, you?

I'll tell you one thing...this thread is dead in the mornings.
Been revising and watching sky sports all day :biggrin:
Original post by Deshi
Tell me abut it. Hotel Rwanda is a great film.

It's the same with computer games. Campaigns to semi-realistic shooters like Call of Duty and Battlefield are basically Americans save the day against the Russians and the usual nationalist heroism that comes with it. Could you imagine those two franchises having the balls to make a campaign based on genocides in Rwanda and Yugoslavia? I'd actually be interested in playing the campaign then. The last semi-realistic shooter campaign I completed was Spec Ops and I researched that some critics weren't too happy over one particular scene and it looks like they've been wrapped up in cotton wool all their lives. Unrealistic games tend to get away with a bit more but they're not immune to unreasonable criticism.
Original post by Ggmu!
I can't figure out if yaboy is a basement dwelling virgin neckbeard or just a normal person who's funny

Stress.

He makes me lol tbf.
Original post by jam278

Tl;dr. It's one of Little tom or SUG.

Really doubt it's either

I'll tell you one thing...this thread is dead in the mornings.
Been revising and watching sky sports all day :biggrin:

Cus I'm not on obvs

ooh nice, all about Van Gaal I'm guessing?
Guys the dupes are me.

I confess.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
with 90210 never saw the 1st season, watched the other 4 tho, used to watch it with my sister lol. OTH i think i've watched most but i got bare upset when people died in earlier seasons yakno so had to prevent myself goin in to depression by stopping for a bit (man was a yute, dont judge).

nah never heard of it tbh, any good?

lul, the storylines in the final seasons couldnt quite get it right imo. They were either wholly messed up (the kidnappings) or just cringey (the superheroes episodes)

Brooke stayed banging throughout the whole series though :coma:

haven't started it yet, but its on netflix! But the guy who plays Lucas in OTH is in it, and the soundtrack is meant to be on point.
Original post by manchesterunited15
Cus I'm not on obvs

ooh nice, all about Van Gaal I'm guessing?

Can I talk to u too? LP is my friend and a friend of hers is a friend of mine :wink:

So how's year 12? I thought you were much older tbh...
And suddenly the thread bursts into life...
I shall tell my future kids about the misc thread one day.

Latest