HELP!!! Applied AS Travel and Tourism Coursework Edexcel

Watch this thread
shamgce
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
i am trying to complete my as level travel and tourism coursework but i have no idea what to write. my teacher is useless and i dont understand any notes she gives me. i was wondering if someone could upload an example so as i can get an idea on what i am surpose to be doing. the title is unit 2:the travel and tourism customer. Thanks
muzika
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 years ago
I hate this part of cw, just saying...
AIRF07
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
upload an example.. of the 98 page customer service portfolio i did.. haha cor 8 months of my life and over 55 thousand words, and i didn't even recieve full marks, only 48/50:'( g'luck
Ihusana
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Antoniaotter)
upload an example.. of the 98 page customer service portfolio i did.. haha cor 8 months of my life and over 55 thousand words, and i didn't even recieve full marks, only 48/50:'( g'luck
i wanttt!! i desperately need help! is there anyway you can send that portfolio?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (79)
66.39%
No (29)
24.37%
I didn't use it to prepare (11)
9.24%

Watched Threads