The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Miel Purple
Lol but by the time you're 20....you'll like a 30 year old eeek! I like looking young even if I look 13 idgaf.

That baby is more than alpha than some of the guys on here will ever be :rofl:

If I've got a clean shave I'll look 20 but it's exam period and I aint shaved in 2 months so I'm rocking the 30's look atm ( don't hate)
Original post by AR_95
If I've got a clean shave I'll look 20 but it's exam period and I aint shaved in 2 months so I'm rocking the 30's look atm ( don't hate)

Ugh I know a guy who doesn't shave during exam period too....caveman -.-
miel how did you get on to medicine though.
I feel bad for you if you watched 90210 or One Tree Hill, the only show like that acceptable to watch for a male was The OC as Ryan was an alpha dawg

Original post by NDGAARONDI
It's the same with computer games. Campaigns to semi-realistic shooters like Call of Duty and Battlefield are basically Americans save the day against the Russians and the usual nationalist heroism that comes with it. Could you imagine those two franchises having the balls to make a campaign based on genocides in Rwanda and Yugoslavia? I'd actually be interested in playing the campaign then. The last semi-realistic shooter campaign I completed was Spec Ops and I researched that some critics weren't too happy over one particular scene and it looks like they've been wrapped up in cotton wool all their lives. Unrealistic games tend to get away with a bit more but they're not immune to unreasonable criticism.

American people are some of the most ignorant people around wrt modern history and examples like what you've mentioned don;t help. The lack of exposure to world events such as that and the overtly nationalist curriculum's probably also don;t help. I post and browse on the misc quite a lot (not the best sample I know) and some of the BS that the US users come out with and just flat out don;t know is ridiculous, the delusion is staggering.

Ignorance is strength.

On this subject, have you heard of the book Anti-Intellectualism in American Life (Richard Hofstadter)? It's something I;ve been meaning to read
(edited 9 years ago)
Ugh I know a guy who doesn't shave during exam period too....caveman -.-

Tbh I've only left it this long since I'm trying to grow the hair for the goatee, once all the exams are over I'll probs style it better then
Reply 2226
Original post by AR_95

can confirm i look 12 without facial hair and 15 with it.
Original post by heiljoe
miel how did you get on to medicine though.

Enjoyed science, liked a challenging and fulfilling career with good pay and job prospects. Love the team work involved too.

Not bad eh :wink:
Original post by Ggmu!

Am dissapoint :colonhash:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

All in

Check and mate.
Original post by AR_95
Tbh I've only left it this long since I'm trying to grow the hair for the goatee, once all the exams are over I'll probs style it better then

Oooo I wanna see your goatee once you grow it. :h:

Original post by Ggmu!

U didn't follow back yesterday so I got upset n unfollowed :frown:

First world probs :|
Enjoyed science, liked a challenging and fulfilling career with good pay and job prospects. Love the team work involved too.

Not bad eh :wink:

you have rich parents dont you :holmes:
Reply 2231
Original post by AR_95
Am dissapoint :colonhash:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

All in

Check and mate.

Have a go at my parents and their stupid genes

U didn't follow back yesterday so I got upset n unfollowed :frown:

First world probs :|

I only follow if I actually wanna see someone's posts, and luckily for you, you're an interesting poster.

Misc should make a chatroom. Would have all kinds of madness going down on there.

Edit: i just clocked you unfollowed me cause i didnt follow back asap. hahahahahahahaha. makin these bishes go crazy outchea
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by heiljoe
you have rich parents dont you :holmes:

Yeah we're rich, I wipe my ass with dollar notes :colonhash:
Original post by Ggmu!

I only follow if I actually wanna see someone's posts, and luckily for you, you're an interesting poster.

Misc should make a chatroom. Would have all kinds of madness going down on there.

Edit: i just clocked you unfollowed me cause i didnt follow back asap. hahahahahahahaha. makin these bishes go crazy outchea

Aweeee yeahhh I feel officially accepted in this thread. The **** I got when I started in the football forum ugh I've come a long way :biggrin:

Bruh, I was pissed when you didn't follow back...:tongue:
I only follow 3 people
Original post by Ggmu!

I guess I won. I'd be down for that lol but the only thing I use is skype/whatsapp n no ones gonna be sharin dat ****

Oooo I wanna see your goatee once you grow it. :h:

Pissing me off I've grown every where but that section remains minimal compared to the rest

When I say I haven't shaved in 2 months I don't hold some caveman gandalf beard by the way :lol: it doesn't grow down it just grows thicker , anyways enough of my facial hair this conversation is turning weird lol
(edited 9 years ago)
the flirt game in this thread is too high. yall need partners to get rid of this secsual tension.
Reply 2236
Aweeee yeahhh I feel officially accepted in this thread. The **** I got when I started in the football forum ugh I've come a long way :biggrin:

Bruh, I was pissed when you didn't follow back...:tongue:
I only follow 3 people

I've seen you mock a few people elsewhere and it was actually funny.

Don't feel bad, you're a girl. It's the worse handicap you could be born with in this situation. :biggrin:

Yeah, I can imagine. Lol I didn't mean to follow so many people but my stupid friends list became my followees/ers who are all very nice people but uninteresting posters. Wtf is miel purple btw?

Original post by AR_95
I guess I won. I'd be down for that lol but the only thing I use is skype/whatsapp n no ones gonna be sharin dat ****

Na not like that, an internet one just on the browser.
eff dat, i wanna stay anonamoose on here (unless miel and LP want a threesome)
Original post by Dopefiend
the flirt game in this thread is too high. yall need partners to get rid of this secsual tension.

:lol: Who's dupe art thou
Reply 2238
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I'm average height for a girl though :tongue:
But yeah! Especially the guys, all 5.9 and above!

Aw bless, Zurich just bursts with pride about that place. Even I can't help but giggle sometimes!

Haha my race is short man. Though that makes me feel really tall even though I'm just above average in reality :colone:

Zurich is jokes though, can't tell if he's serious or not!
Reply 2239
Original post by Dopefiend

sug is a dopefiend

Latest