The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2240
Original post by jam278
Because he has repeatedly said he has a dupe that nobody has heard of.

So that's why I think it could be him. Since CamH is probably Cbay then I can't think of a thread.

So Instinct is the best troll/WUM on this forum. Just putting it out there.

This account was only 5 days ago- he's been banging on about his other dupe for time and it wouldn't make sense- he wanted to keep his other dupe on the down so why would he come and bait us all like this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
I've seen you mock a few people elsewhere and it was actually funny.

Don't feel bad, you're a girl. It's the worse handicap you could be born with in this situation. :biggrin:

Yeah, I can imagine. Lol I didn't mean to follow so many people but my stupid friends list became my followees/ers who are all very nice people but uninteresting posters. Wtf is miel purple btw?

Na not like that, an internet one just on the browser.
eff dat, i wanna stay anonamoose on here (unless miel and LP want a threesome)

Haha i can defend myself yaknow :wink:

I'm still learning about football after 2/3 years. I said something silly once and got about 5 guys insulting me and putting me down...didn't comment on the thread again :frown:

Haha your honesty is the best part of you :yes:
Miel purple means purple honey in French...I'm sweet and my fav color is purple...creative huh :hubba:

Lmao yeah let's meet at Hyde park and we can we get a quick one :sexface:
Original post by AR_95
I guess I won. I'd be down for that lol but the only thing I use is skype/whatsapp n no ones gonna be sharin dat ****

Pissing me off I've grown every where but that section remains minimal compared to the rest

When I say I haven't shaved in 2 months I don't hold some caveman gandalf beard by the way :lol: it doesn't grow down it just grows thicker , anyways enough of my facial hair this conversation is turning weird lol

Hahaha

Oh I see, but doesn't thick beards get itchy and stuff :s-smilie:

Ok you don't have to reply to this, no more faucial hair talk lol -.-
my internet is slow.
Original post by AR_95
What is it with you and trying to be so hidden haha

You quoted yourself :rofl:
Original post by Miel Purple

Hahaha

Oh I see, but doesn't thick beards get itchy and stuff :s-smilie:

Ok you don't have to reply to this, no more faucial hair talk lol -.-

Nope
Reply 2245
Haha i can defend myself yaknow :wink:

I'm still learning about football after 2/3 years. I said something silly once and got about 5 guys insulting me and putting me down...didn't comment on the thread again :frown:

Haha your honesty is the best part of you :yes:
Miel purple means purple honey in French...I'm sweet and my fav color is purple...creative huh :hubba:

Lmao yeah let's meet at Hyde park and we can we get a quick one :sexface:

I clocked it since I noticed it says 'making guys try too hard' on your profile lol.

What did you say? was it some next level stupid ****?

I'm honest to the point i start telling people what i have wrong with me and when i do bad **** wtf wtf wtf

No m8 i don't do that type of stuff that's really not respectful isit. girls nowadays
Original post by Deshi
American people are some of the most ignorant people around wrt modern history and examples like what you've mentioned don;t help. The lack of exposure to world events such as that and the overtly nationalist curriculum's probably also don;t help. I post and browse on the misc quite a lot (not the best sample I know) and some of the BS that the US users come out with and just flat out don;t know is ridiculous, the delusion is staggering.

Ignorance is strength.

On this subject, have you heard of the book Anti-Intellectualism in American Life (Richard Hofstadter)? It's something I;ve been meaning to read

I've not heard of that book so I will have a look. The most delusional American I've come across is some tit on this site, forget his username, but he moans at British colonialism and then when American evils of a similar nature are mentioned he tried denying any wrongdoing often in a Vicky Pollard mimicry "yeah but no but yeah but no but". National curriculum can be so powerful, I'm surprised that they're not reviewed more thoroughly especially as it can be used as a tool for political gain.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
my internet is slow.

I'm pretty sure it's just the website

for me at least
Original post by Deshi
I feel bad for you if you watched 90210 or One Tree Hill, the only show like that acceptable to watch for a male was The OC as Ryan was an alpha dawg

aesthetics in 90210 was too damn high tbh, got hooked when i saw jessica lowndes & friends in bikinis.

right now tho hannibal is where its at, allow GOT.
Reply 2249
Original post by Ggmu!
sug is a dupefiend

Fixed my man :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Effect of weed on a good night sleep diminishes over time, painfully.

Lazy **** though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

definitely moderating my blaze rate then. atm I still get an amazing sleep after it. Tbh I'm a really sleep deprived guy and I start nodding off fairly quickly after bunning anyway

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Nah that's only for year 12s. Cos its our last week at school anyway, leavers assembly is on Friday :tongue:

Lol no

enjoy it while you can prodigy :yy:
Reply 2251

or a banfiend lol
Reply 2252
Original post by Ggmu!
or a banfiend lol

:rofl: what does he keep doing to get banned man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2253
Original post by Flashing Lights
definitely moderating my blaze rate then. atm I still get an amazing sleep after it. Tbh I'm a really sleep deprived guy and I start nodding off fairly quickly after bunning anyway

I didn't phrase that well, at all. I meant, if you blaze to help you sleep better, it will very quickly, not work as well and make it almost impossible to sleep without it.
Original post by Ggmu!
I clocked it since I noticed it says 'making guys try too hard' on your profile lol.

What did you say? was it some next level stupid ****?

I'm honest to the point i start telling people what i have wrong with me and when i do bad **** wtf wtf wtf

No m8 i don't do that type of stuff that's really not respectful isit. girls nowadays

Haha you know about that :tongue:

Basically, when Man U were playing Bayern in the second leg, robben ran across the 12 yard box and shot and de Gea couldn't save it...so I said de Gea isn't a great goalie....
mate, within 1 minute of posting that, I had 3 people have a go at me :frown:

I admit, I was slightly wrong, the defending was awful in that game so blaming de Gea was premature.

Loooool o really? So what's your weakness hun? :flutter:

:colonhash: fine then, guess it'll be me LP and AR_95....and mu15 too :awesome:
Original post by AR_95
Completely irrelevant but if you want a good game play Dark souls 2 :biggrin:

I try to play sequels from the start and I haven't played the first one yet. Got quite a few games to get through already. Just started on Mass Effect. Sometimes get games on XBL sales and that was one of them, fiver I think.
Reply 2256
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think they just ban any account they'll think is SUG lol. Otherwise I dunno. They should just leave it ffs and leave him be.

Haha you know about that :tongue:

Basically, when Man U were playing Bayern in the second leg, robben ran across the 12 yard box and shot and de Gea couldn't save it...so I said de Gea isn't a great goalie....
mate, within 1 minute of posting that, I had 3 people have a go at me :frown:

I admit, I was slightly wrong, the defending was awful in that game so blaming de Gea was premature.

Loooool o really? So what's your weakness hun? :flutter:

:colonhash: fine then, guess it'll be me LP and AR_95....and mu15 too :awesome:

Oh Miel... You should practice your football knowledge by writing it down, seeing which pundits mentioned it/agreed with you and assess the quality of the individual pundit's opinion. That would please me. And omg lol de gea wasn't at fault hahahahaha. :colone:

omg buy me a drink first at least

Miel, ya need to stop chatting spiel, you're making me ill
Reply 2257
Original post by Ggmu!
or a banfiend lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2258
Original post by Dopefiend
SUG is a closet homosexual sex pest with cerebal palsy, dont ever liken me to that bum licker again.

hahaha jesus christ
Original post by NDGAARONDI
I try to play sequels from the start and I haven't played the first one yet. Got quite a few games to get through already. Just started on Mass Effect. Sometimes get games on XBL sales and that was one of them, fiver I think.

Well the games aren't really that tied together. Dark souls 2 is actually a prequel to one anyway though if you are interested in the series I would recommend playing Dark souls one first anyway. Absolutely great games, problem with them is it spoils you way to much with the difficulty that once you've finished the game, every other game just feels boringly easy.
Dark souls will probably come on sale again, it has on steam at least

Original post by Dopefiend
SUG is a closet homosexual sex pest with cerebal palsy, dont ever liken me to that bum licker again.

Groovey is dat u

Latest