The Student Room Group

Chemistry, biology, physics... What's been the most difficult so far...

So from the unit 2/3 exams what on chemistry, biology and physics, what has been the most difficult for you personality the physics exam killed me.. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Only done additional sciences this year hardest to easiest: physics, biology, chemistry.
Reply 2
i think biology compared to physics it was a bit hard i think over all they were all fine aslong as you have answered all questions then you should be fine dont worrl just pray for low gb as they were a bit difficult
Reply 3
I must admit, I did find physics the most difficult. P2 itself I found okay, enough Formula questions to get a solid 12marks if you got them all right. Also, the written questions were simple answers and not too difficult to explain. P3, however, was a pain. I had revised, but the bloody questions killed me. I hadn't a clue. Oh well, it's over now, can't do much else :P
Reply 4
Personally I've found Chemistry by far the most difficult (I've never been good it anyway though!) and I've found Biology the easiest.
Reply 5
i found biology the easiest and the other 2 quite challenging
Reply 6
chemistry was a good paper i really liked it but biology !god knows what i am going to get
Reply 7
gb should be low for all of them bio was a bit hard chem was easy
Original post by noey123
i think biology compared to physics it was a bit hard i think over all they were all fine aslong as you have answered all questions then you should be fine dont worrl just pray for low gb as they were a bit difficult

My chemistry teacher seems to think they will be low this year because of the general elections... Not sure if thats completely true but hey, im not complaining if they are.
Reply 9
Physics was an absolute disaster for me.
Biology was quite easy overall but some questions were annoying.
chemistry I found too easy and really unsatisfying to answer.

(that's WJEC board)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
They were all Ok and easy none were really hard.
Heres them in order of difficulty. Physics, biology, chemistry, Hard - easy
Reply 11
Original post by GuzBear
I must admit, I did find physics the most difficult. P2 itself I found okay, enough Formula questions to get a solid 12marks if you got them all right. Also, the written questions were simple answers and not too difficult to explain. P3, however, was a pain. I had revised, but the bloody questions killed me. I hadn't a clue. Oh well, it's over now, can't do much else :P

Feel exactly the same. The Chemistry was the hardest for me. Roll on tomorrow! :smile:
Chemistry; Physics; Biology (Hardest-Easiest). :rolleyes:
The Physics is the one I need (and probably the Biology)!
(edited 9 years ago)
hardest to easiest - biology unit 2, biology unit 3, chemistry unit 3 physics unit 2 chemistry unit 2 physics unit 3
Reply 13
Original post by rob t
Feel exactly the same. The Chemistry was the hardest for me. Roll on tomorrow! :smile:
Chemistry; Physics; Biology (Hardest-Easiest). :rolleyes:
The Physics is the one I need (and probably the Biology)!

Yeah, I need Chemistry and Physics, highly unlikely that I will 'get' Physics, get being a grade B. Oh well, English Lit for me tomorrow, hoping for easy questions :P
Original post by GuzBear
Yeah, I need Chemistry and Physics, highly unlikely that I will 'get' Physics, get being a grade B. Oh well, English Lit for me tomorrow, hoping for easy questions :P

me to i have english lit
OCR - I think all of TH were good papers but the marks I'll get highest-lowest:
Chemistry, bio, physics :smile: hopefully got 43+ in all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
AQA: Chemistry easiest, Physics 2nd, Biology hardest :smile:
I personally think Physics was hell, Chemistry was so an so, and biology was relatively easy.
Found Physics the hardest due to lack of revision (but I hope being naturally good at Maths will mean I've got at least an A), Chemistry super-easy and Biology so and so. :smile:
Reply 19
Chemistry and p3 were the easiest b3 was okay and p2 and b2 were hard.

Quick Reply

Latest