Did you listen to hopsin btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Flashing Lights
always flirting, always

Original post by AR_95
How many times have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I walked into that one :rofl:
Btw I made a poll in the football section though can't link it on my phone. Go post/vote if you already haven't

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Quite clearly SUG.

The patronising tone when I narrowed it to two people was something characteristic of SUG.
Original post by FKLW
I said it wasn't you tbf. Who do you think it was?

Posted from TSR Mobile

dunno really man haven't stalked them and my memory is ****ed (permanently?) from two weeks of hardcore stoning so I'll leave it to the real detectives on here to work it out. some of teh suggestions though :facepalm:
Original post by NDGAARONDI
I've not heard of that book so I will have a look. The most delusional American I've come across is some tit on this site, forget his username, but he moans at British colonialism and then when American evils of a similar nature are mentioned he tried denying any wrongdoing often in a Vicky Pollard mimicry "yeah but no but yeah but no but". National curriculum can be so powerful, I'm surprised that they're not reviewed more thoroughly especially as it can be used as a tool for political gain.

'It's ridiculous, The entirety of the 1984 quote I posted wouldn't be too far of describing the US.

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
aesthetics in 90210 was too damn high tbh, got hooked when i saw jessica lowndes & friends in bikinis.

right now tho hannibal is where its at, allow GOT.

Aesthetics isn;t enough to make me watch that tripe, I've actually sampled all those teen shows (OTH, 90210 and a few others), could get into none of them, too stupid. At least the main protagonist in The OC was a male that liked going around punching people and sleeping with HBB's.

Hannibal was disturbingly awesome in the last episode, it was probably the most disturbing scene of the show so far. Hannibal is a cheeky kent. GoT is awesome though, more so the books however
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278
Quite clearly SUG.

The patronising tone when I narrowed it to two people was something characteristic of SUG.

I refuse to believe Joe is SUG

Ain't SUG more direct anyway, all Joes been doing is posting Gifs

Posted from TSR Mobile
lols Jam has been on a vendetta against me recently, trying to bait a reaction out of me, irdk why. Go check the wallposts of my recent account to verify.
Original post by AR_95
Loooooool

Did you listen to hopsin btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

not yet, soon though bro
Reply 2309
Original post by FKLW
Bro I bought a Slazenger v360 the other day are u dizzy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got a bat made from the tree in my garden Bro oak tree

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2310
It's obvious who sug is every single time lmfao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
It's obvious who sug is every single time lmfao

Posted from TSR Mobile

posts about hoe, check
posts about draw, check
A guy says he has a dupe that nobody knows of.

Take it this way has joe actually quoted him and his posting style is questionably similar to SUG.

Anyway
Reply 2313
dunno really man haven't stalked them and my memory is ****ed (permanently?) from two weeks of hardcore stoning so I'll leave it to the real detectives on here to work it out. some of teh suggestions though :facepalm:

I think I've worked out who it is anyway. It's clearly not you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They haven't been similar at all. At least not in the Arsenal thread.

These days there's no telling who's making what dupes. I could go and make one now and no one would guess

(Inb4 I'm joe)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
A guy says he has a dupe that nobody knows of.

as said to FLKW, referring to a dupe in the past (2011-2012), a dupe used for 'political activist' reasons

You're getting boring or retarded Jam
Original post by FKLW
I think I've worked out who it is anyway. It's clearly not you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

PM pls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2317
Original post by Ggmu!
I got a bat made from the tree in my garden Bro oak tree

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mate I went to that mango tree in Punjab and made it outta the top branch trusttt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
as said to FLKW, referring to a dupe in the past (2011-2012), a dupe used for 'political activist' reasons

You're getting boring or retarded Jam

Pipe down it's quite clearly you.
(edited 9 years ago)
Stuffs groovey init. **** it that was who it was last time.

If not then it's SUG.

Latest