The Student Room Group

Edexcel Psychology Unit 2

Does anyone have the mark scheme for June 2012?? I can't get onto the Edexcel website… :'(

Scroll to see replies

http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/QP%20GCE%20Curriculum%202000/June%202012%20-%20MS/6PS02_01_rms_20120816.pdf

That's the link if you can access it through that?

I have also attached the mark scheme as a file for you. One of the two should work. :smile:
Is this the bio, lean and psycho approaches; or am i lost?
Original post by leahelizabethy
Is this the bio, lean and psycho approaches; or am i lost?

Yes, all three.
Original post by Kash24411
Yes, all three.

Aw cracking thanksssss
Reply 6
Omg the exams today i need help
Reply 7
What sort of things do you guys reckon will come up today in the exam?
I think little albert will come up, I don't think it has yet, or maybe money? probably get a practical and key issue question.. And maybe defence mechanisms
Reply 9
Original post by AshleaJade
I think little albert will come up, I don't think it has yet, or maybe money? probably get a practical and key issue question.. And maybe defence mechanisms

I'm thinking that the 12 mark question at the end may be comparing biological and psychodynamic approaches with regard to gender identity or it will be about a key issue

Hoping Money doesn't come up!
Original post by attybats
I'm thinking that the 12 mark question at the end may be comparing biological and psychodynamic approaches with regard to gender identity or it will be about a key issue

Hoping Money doesn't come up!

I really hate evaluating the gender theories!:frown: They key issues are not my favourite either.. Im such a worrier
Reply 11
I really hate evaluating the gender theories!:frown: They key issues are not my favourite either.. Im such a worrier

neither! I want Freud to come up because that stuff I find easy but I don't really want much on psychodynamic key issue but I don't reckon there would be a big question on it because it was in section c of june 13
Original post by attybats
neither! I want Freud to come up because that stuff I find easy but I don't really want much on psychodynamic key issue but I don't reckon there would be a big question on it because it was in section c of june 13

yeah ive hardly revised the psychodynamic key issue.. I wouldn't mind freud, Im sure Watson and rayner will come up though its definitely overdue
Reply 13
yeah ive hardly revised the psychodynamic key issue.. I wouldn't mind freud, Im sure Watson and rayner will come up though its definitely overdue

yeah although Its not a favourite of mine!
Reply 14
Original post by Pixie-Bee
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/QP%20GCE%20Curriculum%202000/June%202012%20-%20MS/6PS02_01_rms_20120816.pdf

That's the link if you can access it through that?

I have also attached the mark scheme as a file for you. One of the two should work. :smile:

Thanks so much! :-) How did you find the exams guys??
(edited 9 years ago)
I actually quite liked this exam :smile: Even though Edexcel was a bit sneaky putting a second 12 mark question in and disguising it as 2 6 mark questions
Reply 16
What did people put for the question where you had to fill in the boxes and there were options like id superego ego consciouse preconsious and unconscious etc...
What you guys put for the last two ones? The one where a guy instead of eating a burger had a healthy sandwich and the one where the girl wanted to steal a necklace that she couldnt afford?
Original post by lou456rx
What did people put for the question where you had to fill in the boxes and there were options like id superego ego consciouse preconsious and unconscious etc...
What you guys put for the last two ones? The one where a guy instead of eating a burger had a healthy sandwich and the one where the girl wanted to steal a necklace that she couldnt afford?

I put:

Guy eating a healthy sandwich instead of a burger - Ego
Girl wanting to steal a necklace - ID
Original post by lou456rx

i put burger as Super ego
and the necklace as Ego
Reply 19
Original post by Kash24411
i put burger as Super ego
and the necklace as Ego

Hmm I think if it was super ego he wouldn't have eaten at all as he was on a diet. And if it were ego she may have felt bad about stealing it... I don't know lol! I put ego & ID.

Quick Reply