The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2520
There's too much love in here. Where's the hostility?

Fk you paki, ar you banger.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good night guys, until tomorrow then x :smile:
Original post by Ggmu!
There's too much love in here. Where's the hostility?

Fk you paki, ar you banger.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Listen mate don't make me go get the brown army yeah you know Patel Khan and Sanjay with da roti rollers will proper smack ur ed in

Not to forget Patesh and Rakesh from your local cabbing agency they gonna drive by n egg your house I swear on Vishnu's 4th arm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2523
Original post by AR_95
Listen mate don't make me go get the brown army yeah you know Patel Khan and Sanjay with da roti rollers will proper smack ur ed in

Not to forget Patesh and Rakesh from your local cabbing agency they gonna drive by n egg your house I swear on Vishnu's 4th arm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Patel is my homeboy he's batting on my side g.

**** I'll buy your fish supply for two weeks and watch the Bengali population of the UK buying unprecedented levels of goldfish

Rt, I swear on vishnu's fourth arm hurt my insides a little
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Haha ukip suck balls, but I really like Farage. I admire a mainstream (by that I mean he is in mainstream media regularly) white politician not being PC. in any event, I agree with him a lot. But not backing out of Europe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Farage is a mug, lets be serious, a glorified Thatcherite mug. There's as much reason to hate him as there is any other politician
Original post by Ggmu!
Patel is my homeboy he's batting on my side g.

**** I'll buy your fish supply for two weeks and watch the Bengali population of the UK buying unprecedented levels of goldfish

Rt, I swear on vishnu's fourth arm hurt my insides a little
Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't even like fish that much

Srsly though threads bombarded with Asian talk

Gonna go put meek mill on to stop cringing

Posted from TSR Mobile
TFW other 23 year olds' aesthetics (well, what they had of it) are fading fast. It is hilarious, so fast down the hill.
Reply 2527
Original post by Deshi
Farage is a mug, lets be serious, a glorified Thatcherite mug. There's as much reason to hate him as there is any other politician

To be honest I can tell you know a fair bit more about politics than I, so I'd rather leave you thinking I'm a fool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2528
Original post by AR_95
I don't even like fish that much

Srsly though threads bombarded with Asian talk

Gonna go put meek mill on to stop cringing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never eaten fish before :yep:

Yh I'm gonna have a dump and not wash my hands. See you soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Vanity
TFW other 23 year olds' aesthetics (well, what they had of it) are fading fast. It is hilarious, so fast down the hill.

By the time I'm 23 I'll be as lean as I'd ever have been. feelsgoodman.

I'm plateauing on a lot of exercises but I'll sort that out in due time.
Srsly need to sort my self out with gym before uni starts this year lol

Is 3 months even enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deshi
By the time I'm 23 I'll be as lean as I'd ever have been. feelsgoodman.

I'm plateauing on a lot of exercises but I'll sort that out in due time.

In regards to people my age, it is kinda sad to see girls who have been partying since 16-17 look the way they do now. They look old man. It is a big turnoff, they lack that fresh faced look now and with few exceptions have packed on some pounds.
Original post by AR_95
Srsly need to sort my self out with gym before uni starts this year lol

Is 3 months even enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's your stature?

You fat or skinny brah.

If you're skinny it's easy but if you're overweight you're gonna have to lose weight brah.
Reply 2533
Original post by jam278
What's your stature?

You fat or skinny brah.

If you're skinny it's easy but if you're overweight you're gonna have to lose weight brah.

How easy for skinny people? I understand it's never actually 'easy' and everyone's routine/dieting is different.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
What's your stature?

You fat or skinny brah.

Put loads of weight on since starting sixth form :facepalm:
Build is quite big throughout the males in my family, though my brother made the most out of it and became a beast whilst I became a fat lazy **** lol

considered randomly riding bike around city but think I'm gonna have to do more than that
Apparently losing weight is mostly cardio anyway so might not even have to go to the gym for that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cliffs of essentials for beginners:

- 350 cals above maintenance. Gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. Balanced diet.
- Workouts focused on compound movements with emphasis on progressive overload and form (leave the ego at the door). Improve every session, more weight, more reps.
-Do this until you cannot add strength anymore even after, say, you have deloaded on two separate occasions already. After that, you are not a beginner anymore.
Original post by Ggmu!
How easy for skinny people? I understand it's never actually 'easy' and everyone's routine/dieting is different.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As in eat some chicken, peanuts and protein shakes and do some exercising and you'll end up being a machine, or at the very least have the aesthetics.
Reply 2537
Original post by jam278
As in eat some chicken, peanuts and protein shakes and do some exercising and you'll end up being a machine, or at the very least have the aesthetics.

Vegetarian ftw

I've got another problem being I can't eat a lot of food :frown:. Eating is a chore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Vegetarian ftw

I've got another problem being I can't eat a lot of food :frown:. Eating is a chore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lentils, peanuts and beans. Soya beans contain more protein than protein shakes in fact. 38g of protein per 100g while Protein shakes have between 24-35g per 100g. It's probably better than protein shakes but the shakes are obviously suited for maximum incorporation.
Reply 2539
Original post by jam278
Lentils, peanuts and beans. Soya beans contain more protein than protein shakes in fact. 38g of protein per 100g while Protein shakes have between 24-35g per 100g. It's probably better than protein shakes but the shakes are obviously suited for maximum incorporation.

Thanks for not making fun of me being veggie lol

I think it's about time I did something with this body, it's meant for better things in life. Thanks for the advice, bro.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest