The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

does anyone remember this song

this was topping the charts in 04. just came on the radio ha

wtf happened to these lot
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ggmu!
Thanks for not making fun of me being veggie lol

I think it's about time I did something with this body, it's meant for better things in life. Thanks for the advice, bro.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gotta be fit for all those Indian action movie stunts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Thanks for not making fun of me being veggie lol

I think it's about time I did something with this body, it's meant for better things in life. Thanks for the advice, bro.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also make sure you eat the food as quickly as possible after the workout for muscle incorporation.
Original post by little_tom

**** that song it was so irritating

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by little_tom

Back in the day Garage was big man.
Original post by jam278
Back in the day Garage was big man.

yeah...

only time you hear a garage tune these days is on babestation
I'm off , see ya lads

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
Lentils, peanuts and beans. Soya beans contain more protein than protein shakes in fact. 38g of protein per 100g while Protein shakes have between 24-35g per 100g. It's probably better than protein shakes but the shakes are obviously suited for maximum incorporation.

I read somewhere that there was a pretty poor evidence base behind protein shakes as your requirements can easily be met through dietary means. I was on shakes for a while too but decided to stop as most of them are full of artificial sweeteners, some of which have been tested as being carcinogenic too I believe. Also it's just a massive money-grabbing market - Maximuscle, USN etc are just minting it off insecure men who are taking what to me just looks like a placebo..

Like you said before, lean meats like chicken, turkey, protein/carbs like quinoa, pulses, nuts, beans are great natural muscle building foods. Allow the shakes, waste of money. If I find the evidence base i'll post it
Original post by Isometrix
I read somewhere that there was a pretty poor evidence base behind protein shakes as your requirements can easily be met through dietary means. I was on shakes for a while too but decided to stop as most of them are full of artificial sweeteners, some of which have been tested as being carcinogenic too I believe. Also it's just a massive money-grabbing market - Maximuscle, USN etc are just minting it off insecure men who are taking what to me just looks like a placebo..

Like you said before, lean meats like chicken, turkey, protein/carbs like quinoa, pulses, nuts, beans are great natural muscle building foods. Allow the shakes, waste of money. If I find the evidence base i'll post it

Didn't realise. Weird that the shakes would have carcinogens in them and the companies not even bother checking properly for these things that would have long term effects.

Yeah shakes waste money. Had a giant pack in first year for 40 quid but I just decided that whole nuts worked the same. I'm out of shape atm though since I haven't been to the gym since December. Made a peanut based shake as well after gym lol tasted decent for what it was but was too much effort blending and sweetening peanuts just for a gym session so I just decided to eat 100g of nuts.
for zurich

Original post by The_Vanity
TFW other 23 year olds' aesthetics (well, what they had of it) are fading fast. It is hilarious, so fast down the hill.

The Vanity..we get it, you're buff, you've chilled with the made in chelsea boys, you get bitches, you get attention, but shut up.

No one gives a ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
pdl if ya know what's best for ya.

Original post by Miel Purple
You always say pipe down love to me....so you have love for me....know best :cool:

Jam stepping up his game and chasing 419's side bit. Ggmu and mu15 not far behind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Srsly need to sort my self out with gym before uni starts this year lol

Is 3 months even enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

Easily enough.

Not going to give you a ****load of tips but google some guy called Liam Rosen, follow the advice on TSR, let gym take over all your goals, and remember this - eat properly. One muffin will ruin a whole gym session.
Original post by AR_95
Compare it to the first 40 pages it's derailed massively

We really should get a seperate chat room cause this ain't the misc anymore

legit

still some good chat on here but too much phaggotry and **** flirting. not hating. maybe jealous
Original post by Flashing Lights
legit

still some good chat on here but too much phaggotry and **** flirting. not hating. maybe jealous

The flirting on this thread is sickening. You'd think they were prepubescent boys and girls locked up in cages and getting to see the opposite sex for the first time. Sad
can confirm had deep conversation with girl
can confirm girl is in a very bad place
can confirm potential of being beta phag
can confirm intend to suppress game until later
Reply 2557
Original post by Flashing Lights
can confirm had deep conversation with girl
can confirm girl is in a very bad place
can confirm potential of being beta phag
can confirm intend to suppress game until later

**** man I'm gonna buy an African family a goat in your name.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SoullessWords
The flirting on this thread is sickening. You'd think they were prepubescent boys and girls locked up in cages and getting to see the opposite sex for the first time. Sad

tbh I wouldnt go that far but i aint a hater, let it be. harmless
Original post by Ggmu!
**** man I'm gonna buy an African family a goat in your name.

Posted from TSR Mobile

too tired/****ed to clock your meaning

Latest