The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster - Freshers 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by apgclarke
Anyone else doing IR and Politics? Or in 818?

Yeah i'm doing that!
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Changed flat, now in 624B, anyone nearby? 😊
Reply 242
Any one near Flat 816?
818 here. Took the last room that was available inside it.. anybody else around, neighbours?
Original post by Klodiana
Changed flat, now in 624B, anyone nearby? ������

How do you change flat? Do you pick a room and not pay the deposit (within 48 hours) to change?
Original post by tabishy
How do you change flat? Do you pick a room and not pay the deposit (within 48 hours) to change?

Yeah, it kind of happened by accident I just missed the deadline, however, as more people had confirmed rooms, u can see their interests
Original post by Klodiana
Yeah, it kind of happened by accident I just missed the deadline, however, as more people had confirmed rooms, u can see their interests

How'd you find that? I couldn't see it, after choosing my flat (818) I just had a screen which showed me the rooms inside that were taken (A, B, D, E) and how long their contracts were for. I had to choose C since that was the only one remaining. There's no way to find out who you're staying with or their interests before you book, is there?

I still haven't paid yet so there's a chance I may switch rooms though I don't want to risk it, east-block on the 8th floor with only 4 roommates to deal with instead of 5 isn't a bad deal :wink:
Original post by tabishy
How'd you find that? I couldn't see it, after choosing my flat (818) I just had a screen which showed me the rooms inside that were taken (A, B, D, E) and how long their contracts were for. I had to choose C since that was the only one remaining. There's no way to find out who you're staying with or their interests before you book, is there?

I still haven't paid yet so there's a chance I may switch rooms though I don't want to risk it, east-block on the 8th floor with only 4 roommates to deal with instead of 5 isn't a bad deal :wink:

Well when choosing the flat there should have been a magnifying glass, click on that and u have each room that's taken, the ones that were taken just show u flat mates profiles. The questions we all got (about music,friends etc). Well if u haven't paid u can change, I selected mine today there was quite a lot still left
Original post by tabishy

I can tell you that there are three girls in flat 818, and they have similar traits to me and I can tell you what that is if you like. It's annoying you can't look back, i wanted to see if anyone else had joined!
Reply 249
Any one in 816F? :biggrin: or nearby?
When did everyone apply for halls? I'm still waiting on a reply from Student Court @ Wembley :frown:
Reply 251
Original post by dylanfar
When did everyone apply for halls? I'm still waiting on a reply from Student Court @ Wembley :frown:

I applied the same day that applications opened yet still didn't get my reply until a lot of other people who applied later than me did. Which is annoying, since they got the reduced £100 deposit to pay, and everyone else had to pay £250. So my answer is, I don't even think that the people dealing with the accommodation applicants know.
Sorry if this was really unhelpful!
I still haven't paid yet but isn't the £100 thing a promotion for the entire month of May or something? Not sure..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tabishy
I still haven't paid yet but isn't the £100 thing a promotion for the entire month of May or something? Not sure..

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I called up they said the £100 promotion finished last week....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by whitneyyy
When I called up they said the £100 promotion finished last week....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh damn. I haven't paid yet so I wouldn't know but I saw from some posts earlier on this thread I think which said it is for the entire month of May.. but yeah
Original post by tabishy
Ahh damn. I haven't paid yet so I wouldn't know but I saw from some posts earlier on this thread I think which said it is for the entire month of May.. but yeah

Me neither, I guess I'll call again and make sure the offer hasn't ended :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Those of you who are applying to Student Court @ Wembley, be warned about the Initial Rent Payment system they have in place!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2640116
Original post by justanothertechie
Hi! My name's Dan and, provided all goes well in the next month, I'll be at Westminster doing Journalism. Anyone else?

Finally! A fellow journo! I've not managed to find anyone else doing it. Are you staying at Student Court or Harrow? :smile:
Is anybody else studying Journalism and staying at Harrow Hall? :smile:
Original post by whitneyyy
Me neither, I guess I'll call again and make sure the offer hasn't ended :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's only valid for the studio flat :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending