The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Luke_Mckeown
serious though guys, in response to complaints about this thread being derailed, it kinda has.
i do take some of the blame of course, but we really should keep general chit-chit out of this particular thread and put it somewhere else if possible.

notsureifsrs

You realise this thread was made for that exact reason?
Original post by Miel Purple
Shut up man Charlotte is doing it too -.-

And Gibbs is cute, not hot. Pique though :sogood:

You're all so fkin annoying though, srs can't believe none of the guys are on yet you, groovey and Charlotte are on. What the hell?

Oh my lord shut up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deshi
notsureifsrs

You realise this thread was made for that exact reason?

Yes but not for "convos" and "flirting" which is what's been going on for the last few pages. This thread was made for banter etc and light conversation but peopl are srsly having multiple convos and it's hard to keep track (like tom, AR and Luke suggested)

Hence the whole kik ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SoullessWords
You're all so fkin annoying though, srs can't believe none of the guys are on yet you, groovey and Charlotte are on. What the hell?

Oh my lord shut up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you don't like it , get out. Not our fault there's no other guys yet. When they come, we'll make the chat less girly...:rolleyes:

Don't tell me to shut up when you're the one mouthing off and complaining like a child who can't find his mommy.

Sit down.
If you don't like it , get out. Not our fault there's no other guys yet. When they come, we'll make the chat less girly...:rolleyes:

Don't tell me to shut up when you're the one mouthing off and complaining like a child who can't find his mommy.

Sit down.

Tbf that Charlotte girl is the only one being half decent at least. You and groovey are psychos srs.

No, I'm not getting out of something I made, thats what it's for, to talk, just tone it down a bit. Other guys might not be on but I might. I might as well delete the convo when others join tbh, too much bs.

Pdl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbf that Charlotte girl is the only one being half decent at least. You and groovey are psychos srs.

No, I'm not getting out of something I made, thats what it's for, to talk, just tone it down a bit. Other guys might not be on but I might. I might as well delete the convo when others join tbh, too much bs.

Pdl

Posted from TSR Mobile

How am I psycho for talking about footballers...do you even know what the word psycho means. My goodness.

You're just beta because you can't control the conversation.

And WHAT IS PDL!!!!!
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
mate, that is the best birthday acknowledgement i've ever had (prsom)
definitely my type of phrase :wink:
mind if i use it in future?:cool:

It's why I made the kik group chat,

Add the people who are on it so far if you want...

NYstateofLife
Limozine
WeAreTheFighters
CharlotteJYP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't know who any of those 4 are unless "WeAreTheFighters" is Groovey since she's always on about some freedom fighter she met on Omegle.

Besides, you've pretty much made it clear that after what's going on in this said chat group, I have no reason to join :lol:
Original post by AR_95
Don't know who any of those 4 are unless "WeAreTheFighters" is Groovey since she's always on about some freedom fighter she met on Omegle.

Besides, you've pretty much made it clear that after what's going on in this said chat group, I have no reason to join :lol:

awww pls join! Honestly we're not that bad!

And I'm Limozene.
How am I psycho for talking about footballers...do you even know what the word psycho means. My goodness.

You're just beta because you can't control the conversation.

And WHAT IS PDL!!!!!

I'm alpha is hell....but you wouldn't be aware of that ish because you've never been with an alpha guy :wink:

Pipe down love

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95

Funny that you're right, wearethefighters is her lol yes. Not aware about the story behind it though.

It's me, her, miel and Charlotte.

Nah please help me out bro, I'll delete the convo and stuff and we'll make sure the girls are in there place.

Pm/tell me your kik.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm alpha is hell....but you wouldn't be aware of that ish because you've never been with an alpha guy :wink:

Pipe down love

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah I've never been with an alpha guy, me so thirsty :drool:

Ohhhhhhhh that's PDL -.-
Yes but not for "convos" and "flirting" which is what's been going on for the last few pages. This thread was made for banter etc and light conversation but peopl are srsly having multiple convos and it's hard to keep track (like tom, AR and Luke suggested)

Hence the whole kik ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Interdasting, don;t think there;s anything wrong with that but do whatever pleases you, though I have no idea whose dupe you are
Original post by Deshi
Interdasting, don;t think there;s anything wrong with that but do whatever pleases you, though I have no idea whose dupe you are

LOL srsly not a dupe.

Not even playing you guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by heiljoe
its a TV show that comes on HBO on the lead-up to fights, it has huge budgets too! HBO 24/7 is the real deal!

tbf Pac was widely speculated to lose that fight and get hurt very badly in the process

only idiots thought he'd lose to margarito

only idiots have ever thought that he'd beat Floyd

the video is quite inspirational. should watch this stuff before i go to gym. i wrote a long essay in the liverpool thread about winning and losing and this **** is where that comes from, this stuff is in my heart man. Never ****ing give up, always do that extra rep, always run that extra metre, always remember the bigger picture. victory in sport is about winning the mental battle, about keeping concentration more than it is about physical actions.
Funny that you're right, wearethefighters is her lol yes. Not aware about the story behind it though.

It's me, her, miel and Charlotte.

Nah please help me out bro, I'll delete the convo and stuff and we'll make sure the girls are in there place.

Pm/tell me your kik.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe tomorrow. I'm just on now for a break before I go back to revising for my exam in the morning haha
How ****ing high do you have to be to do this :

Original post by Flashing Lights
only idiots thought he'd lose to margarito

only idiots have ever thought that he'd beat Floyd

the video is quite inspirational. should watch this stuff before i go to gym. i wrote a long essay in the liverpool thread about winning and losing and this **** is where that comes from, this stuff is in my heart man. Never ****ing give up, always do that extra rep, always run that extra metre, always remember the bigger picture. victory in sport is about winning the mental battle, about keeping concentration more than it is about physical actions.

yeah 100% agree. sports personify the raw animal instincts inside us that are otherwise tamed. dog eat dog.

you should check it out on youtube: its called HBO 24/7. there's usually an ending montage to every episode that's quite inspirational, and people will just upload the montage. That said, the earlier episodes were better than the newer ones.

LUL are you kidding me. just one year before Pac was fighting at 140lbs and Margarito would regularly weigh in at 165lbs on fight night.

Who do you think Mayweather will fight for his last 3 fights?
(edited 9 years ago)
LOL srsly not a dupe.

Not even playing you guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I find it hard to believe someone joins TSR just too post in this thread, and if you did I got some bad news...
Original post by heiljoe
yeah 100% agree. sports personify the raw animal instincts inside us that are otherwise tamed. dog eat dog.

you should check it out on youtube: its called HBO 24/7. there's usually an ending montage to every episode that's quite inspirational, and people will just upload the montage. That said, the earlier episodes were better than the newer ones.

LUL are you kidding me. just one year before Pac was fighting at 140lbs and Margarito would regularly weigh in at 165lbs on fight night.

Who do you think Mayweather will fight for his last 3 fights?

Apparently the Mayweather and Khan fight will happen soon.

Personally can't stand Mayweather, the guy is boring as hell. Boxing is lacking in big personalities these days, not the ****ing same?

Moon at the Tyson times and his interview etc.

"Once I get in the ring I'm a God"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest