The Student Room Group

Btec Applied Science level 3

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Shellmc
I am enjoying it yes, i agree there is alot of work to put in. I have started assingnment 1 on periodic table, & covalent bonding. Drawing my diagrams as i type. Lol.
I have the work to start the energy one & not attempted the biology one yet, with the cells. Not sure whether its best to draw the diagrams or use ones from the internet??
Ahh, I remember completing the elements and covalent bonding, well i depends really i get diagrams or sometimes I copy or draw them depending on what I have to create such as a leaflet.:smile:
I'm doing this course this year and so far I absolutely love it and find it quite easy. Alhamdulilah
Reply 42
I am really enjoying it too, now i have got into it. What unit are you up to? X
We've done all assignment 1s for all the units so far

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
what career paths are you guys thinking of going into?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by Surrey Bubble15
Arn't BTECs meant to be "soft"?

Noo there is different levels of btec but level 3 is equivalent to a levels...and there is lots of coursework base work.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want to go into midwifery or nursing. I wanted to do biomedical before but I heard its a useless degree. Wbu??
Reply 47
first i was thinking medicine but i cant get into that...then i thought diagnostic radiographer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why can't you get into biomedical?
Reply 49
Original post by Thatmuslimahxo
Why can't you get into biomedical?

I cant get into medicine

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can do biomedical then medicine. If you're really eager to do it but its a long process lol
Reply 51
I heard you need to be at the top to go do medicine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Hiya could you please help me with Btec work i am really stuck and really need help would be so appreciated :frown: what units have you done
Reply 53
Original post by nadzworldz
I am currently studying this course if you need help and support message me and i'm sure we can get through this together by helping each other. :biggrin:

Im having trouble doing the Unit 4 D2 part if you could help me out with it?
Original post by Mahoncle

What is the question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nearly done the first year of this course, must say its really easy if you concentrate in class 😊
Original post by Mahoncle
what techniques or experiemnt did u carry out?
Reply 57
Im almost done with the first year too. Iv found it really interesting.
We have done chromatography, distilation, filtration, melting point. We have just done recrystalisation of benzoic acid. You do titrations, tensile strength of a wire...there are many more also. Some assignments have no practical work such as legislation in the workplace. :sexface:
Reply 58
Unit 4 D2 is that the evaluation of the experiments carried out in P2?
Original post by Shellmc
Im almost done with the first year too. Iv found it really interesting.
We have done chromatography, distilation, filtration, melting point. We have just done recrystalisation of benzoic acid. You do titrations, tensile strength of a wire...there are many more also. Some assignments have no practical work such as legislation in the workplace. :sexface:
Hi hav u completed the distinction for the last assignment and if u did which workplace did u choose and the legislation?:smile: has anyone completed the distinction task if so what legislation and workplace did u choose. Thanks
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending