The Student Room Group

Access to nursing course Edinburgh College

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GCR91
Hey mine is on Tuesday at 1630. I'm just going by what I've heard about the essay. I didn't realise we need to take a personal statement with us. Did it say in the email? I must have missed it. Is it like the one we put in our original applications?

All it said was bring in 2 references and a personal statement. The personal statement from what I have heard is the same one going to be used for your Napier interview so u would rewrite it and make it different and better then the one you sent through with the application.
My interviews at 9 tomorrow so I can let you know.
Reply 21
Original post by cookiesandcream2
All it said was bring in 2 references and a personal statement. The personal statement from what I have heard is the same one going to be used for your Napier interview so u would rewrite it and make it different and better then the one you sent through with the application.

Thanks so much for your help. I best get cracking with a personal statement. It didn't say anywhere on my email to do one but I think it's certainly best to be prepared.

Good luck for tomorrow :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by cookiesandcream2

Hi. How did your interview go? I got given the sheet with the words on and I also have been told to write a personal statement now for uni. Thanks to you I was already prepared. Haha. My interview is on Tuesday at 1530.
Original post by GCR91
Hi. How did your interview go? I got given the sheet with the words on and I also have been told to write a personal statement now for uni. Thanks to you I was already prepared. Haha. My interview is on Tuesday at 1530.

Interview went well, how was yours?
I got given those two but we were team up with someone.
Reply 24
Ive got my group interview tomorrow too but we're in at 1330 til 1500. Finally got my ps typed up and researched the words. All set, just nerves kicking in though! Lol
Hi.

I had my interview on the 5th of May. Started with an information session then a seperate interview with 2 ladies.

Still haven't heard of any decisions made. College starts very soon so slightly worrying lol

If you could help much appreciated
Reply 26
Has anyone done the introduction to health services

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending