Reply 1
Any one have any:
predictions
good sites
helpful advise
important question
good answer
should comment
Come on we need to get this started!!!!!
Reply 3
Anyone have any good sites
Reply 4
Original post by khand106
Anyone have any good sites

bitesize and tutor2u are alright, I haven't found much better though. Have you?
Reply 5
no not really
Ive done no revision for this because of other exams! D:
Reply 7
Original post by happydays507
Ive done no revision for this because of other exams! D:

Well good luck, i would reccomend doing one past paper!
Reply 8
Original post by sharmakansal
bitesize and tutor2u are alright, I haven't found much better though. Have you?

Check your email
Reply 9
How do you all think it went? I found it okay, not the best of papers :/
Reply 10
How do you all think it went? I found it okay, not the best of papers :/

Don't know hard to say but the 9 mark question on marketing mix was hard to conclude and 3a was hard to think about. The rest went good in my opinion.
Don't know hard to say but the 9 mark question on marketing mix was hard to conclude and 3a was hard to think about. The rest went good in my opinion.

Yeah I kinda just wrote why price was more important than each of the other three for the marketing mix question, it was tough to know what they wanted for that one though. How did you answer the location question because I was running out of time (I skipped it and came back to answer my second reason at the end) and couldn't think of anything that would really apply to a business locating that isn't actually locating as in terms for a shop..
Reply 12
Yeah I kinda just wrote why price was more important than each of the other three for the marketing mix question, it was tough to know what they wanted for that one though. How did you answer the location question because I was running out of time (I skipped it and came back to answer my second reason at the end) and couldn't think of anything that would really apply to a business locating that isn't actually locating as in terms for a shop..

Which question was that? Can you give more details!
Which question was that? Can you give more details!

Marketing mix was the 9 mark on section 2 I believe and location was 4 or 6 marks on section 1

Why didn't you just write about product(service) ? It saves you all the hassle.
Reply 15
Sorry cant remember, btw if you are doing english tomorrow follow me onto: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2688013
Original post by RaZeXBLaDe
Why didn't you just write about product(service) ? It saves you all the hassle.

It was 9 marks and our teacher hadn't prepared us for any question like that so I wrote about all three other sections of the marketing mix

How did you answer it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry cant remember, btw if you are doing english tomorrow follow me onto: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2688013

I do AQA English lit not OCR, best of luck though! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was 9 marks and our teacher hadn't prepared us for any question like that so I wrote about all three other sections of the marketing mix

How did you answer it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also wrote about the other P's in marketing mix + then concluded that she was partly right by saying its important, however she was wrong in saying it's the only thing that is important in marketing mix (and throughout my answer I explained why the other P's were just as important) :smile:

How did you answer it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought about the question and knew what to write once I read the case study.

Was it the case study about the newspaper business??

I need to know so I can answer you question
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest