The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FKLW
**** man I moved on from chinos. Wear black trousers, they're slimming you know.

Brb rayban wayfarer crew checking in :cool: and you read me like a book, **** you looool man :colonhash:

Allow the hoes man find yourself a good girl, just chill, get an arranged marriage even man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

looool man it aint about putting you down, you got your style and thats kl. I know a guy who wears the same **** and tries to look legit vintage/mixed with modern all the time, and his swag is okay. Trouble with him is that he's a vain prick who can't stop taking selfies, so legit no homo no beta it's about whats inside that counts
Original post by Flashing Lights
it's funny cos on TSR you can drop a 'what about that PM you sent me' accusation just like in real life bitches drop fake rape allegations

True story
I always say every mans PM is zero lol x
Reply 3302
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Mate, me and fk have said this before. There's no point getting gassed over the internet..it's actually sad tbh haha. It's just harmless fun. Mu15, Fk and I actually go back as far as the freshie times...they were here when I was first on tsr. That's why I got so much love for them! Although mu15 and I were like enemies at first :tongue:

C'mon man don't be like that :smile:

Pretty much this. SUG's taking the piss anyway tbf, got bare love for that guy you know. Nobody is that thirsty that they need the internet surely :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manchesterunited15
lol wot I swear all the beta posts I've done have clearly been sarcastic. Like the one with bare hearts, clearly that's taking the piss.

That's how it was intended anyway

loooool bro i aint gonna expose you. aint you got exams?
Reply 3304
looool man it aint about putting you down, you got your style and thats kl. I know a guy who wears the same **** and tries to look legit vintage/mixed with modern all the time, and his swag is okay. Trouble with him is that he's a vain prick who can't stop taking selfies, so legit no homo no beta it's about whats inside that counts

Na it's annoying how you just baited me out without even knowing though lol. Don't take selfies tbh don't see the point, I already know what I look like lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol wot I swear all the beta posts I've done have clearly been sarcastic. Like the one with bare hearts, clearly that's taking the piss.

That's how it was intended anyway

http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000032605198-ukw543-crop.jpg?30a2558

Acc thought that was genuine.

jk I know what u mean tho :tongue:
Original post by Miel Purple
True story
I always say every mans PM is zero lol x

ye and i aint dropped you a PM yet so up your thread game before I give you any attention x
http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000032605198-ukw543-crop.jpg?30a2558

Acc thought that was genuine.

jk I know what u mean tho :tongue:

tell me your BMI and ill tell you how to gif properly
loooool bro i aint gonna expose you. aint you got exams?

Just had my last one today until june so i'm taking a break
Original post by FKLW
Pretty much this. SUG's taking the piss anyway tbf, got bare love for that guy you know. Nobody is that thirsty that they need the internet surely :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean there's always match.com and all dat business. :tongue:
Xx
Original post by FKLW
Na it's annoying how you just baited me out without even knowing though lol. Don't take selfies tbh don't see the point, I already know what I look like lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

looool bro like I say, try convince yourself that you're unique, and know that there's always another paki with similar swag.

and that I know pretty much every paki in the whole world

lol don't get me started on a rant about selfies. maybe this evening
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can confirm not that thirsty

not yet anyway
Original post by heiljoe
tell me your BMI and ill tell you how to gif properly

You crack me up.
ye and i aint dropped you a PM yet so up your thread game before I give you any attention x

Lmaooooooooo

Brb upping my thread game x
Just had my last one today until june so i'm taking a break

ahh okay. only take one or two days off if possible, everybody loves chilling in half term but you gots to realise those are the most important exams of your life

/lecture
[video="youtube;TOrnUquxtwA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOrnUquxtwA[/video]

There was this guy n girl singing this acoustic in the leavers assembly

Brings back memories man dont hate
You lots have actually ruined it. Now mu15 getting scared to reply to me and shiz.

****blocking.
lol and i aint gonna give you my personal experience but there is literally 0 wrong with playing the game on the internet

it works and its easy, minor
Reply 3318
I mean there's always match.com and all dat business. :tongue:
Xx

Singlemuslim.com for some :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3319
looool bro like I say, try convince yourself that you're unique, and know that there's always another paki with similar swag.

and that I know pretty much every paki in the whole world

lol don't get me started on a rant about selfies. maybe this evening

Wanna hear the selfie rant.

I'm act unique. I dress like a white boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest