The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Flashing Lights
ahh okay. only take one or two days off if possible, everybody loves chilling in half term but you gots to realise those are the most important exams of your life

/lecture

I need that lecture. Did not study for a snigle exam despite pretending by staying up until 4 am to. Would wake up at 7 am, with less than 2 and a half ours sleep and do an exam.

Oh yeah and I'm expecting Straight As

Oh yeah and I want to get into a top uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
quite like the name flashing lights, lets hope this dupe isn't banned
ahh okay. only take one or two days off if possible, everybody loves chilling in half term but you gots to realise those are the most important exams of your life

/lecture

Good advice

If I'm on here too much in the next few days, tell me off or something yeah :wink:
lol and i aint gonna give you my personal experience but there is literally 0 wrong with playing the game on the internet

it works and its easy, minor

Hmmmmm. Bit contradictory nah?

Original post by FKLW
Singlemuslim.com for some :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Phahahahahahahaha!! LOL :tongue:
lol and i aint gonna give you my personal experience but there is literally 0 wrong with playing the game on the internet

as if you got some success from sparking game with girls on the internet. doesn't count if you already know them irl cos thats bayta.
Reply 3325
looool bro like I say, try convince yourself that you're unique, and know that there's always another paki with similar swag.

and that I know pretty much every paki in the whole world

lol don't get me started on a rant about selfies. maybe this evening

I know man it hurts :colonhash: tbh I can get away with it cos there ain't many pakis up my ends and the ones that are are all beta with 0 swag levels so to most people I am unique even if you and i know differently....

Na why don't you just smoke cigs then man. That's minor and gives you a decent mellow out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
You lots have actually ruined it. Now mu15 getting scared to reply to me and shiz.

****blocking.

It's not even that haha I just didn't have anything to say. Anyway you didn't reply to my one before that, you just quoted a different post
Reply 3327
Original post by manchesterunited15
Can confirm not that thirsty

not yet anyway

:rofl: bet you're a solid 8/10 bro.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3328

Phahahahahahahaha!! LOL :tongue:

Hahahaha and some of us have more important things to do at this stage of life like becoming an international superstar :wink: you know what I'm saying LP :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3329

It's good practise for those who need it tbh. But man like me got no interest so I ain't even bothered.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not even that haha I just didn't have anything to say. Anyway you didn't reply to my one before that, you just quoted a different post

Cos there's so many quotes to reply to..sometimes tsr makes the quote 'read' when I click on the thread so I would have missed it. Sowwy :frown:

Are we 'friends' again?
Original post by FKLW
:rofl: bet you're a solid 8/10 bro.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can confirm

:tongue:

Original post by FKLW
It's good practise for those who need it tbh. But man like me got no interest so I ain't even bothered.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounding a bit homo here bro

i joke i joke
Original post by FKLW
Singlemuslim.com for some :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha this. It's not that bad, some people on it were hnnnngggg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Wanna hear the selfie rant.

I'm act unique. I dress like a white boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

loool maybe later man

yeah try convince yourself that as well mate loool. Gujjus aren't so different from pakis, and I've spent far too much time around gujjus :rofl2:
Original post by SoullessWords
I need that lecture. Did not study for a snigle exam despite pretending by staying up until 4 am to. Would wake up at 7 am, with less than 2 and a half ours sleep and do an exam.

Oh yeah and I'm expecting Straight As

Oh yeah and I want to get into a top uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile

what level are you at bro? tbh I can give you the rant if you want, if only because I have an unfulfilled big brother complex and a suppressed urge to remove incompetency from the world
Original post by Dopefiend
as if you got some success from sparking game with girls on the internet. doesn't count if you already know them irl cos thats bayta.

Lol, no form of dignified successful game is bayta, and it wasn't that. I aint telling you specifics, I already said
Hmmmmm. Bit contradictory nah?

Aint about if you play the game, its about how you play it
Original post by FKLW
I know man it hurts :colonhash: tbh I can get away with it cos there ain't many pakis up my ends and the ones that are are all beta with 0 swag levels so to most people I am unique even if you and i know differently....

Na why don't you just smoke cigs then man. That's minor and gives you a decent mellow out.
Posted from TSR Mobile

That's fair, if you pull it off, that's fair, like I said I wasn't hating. I'm on the black trousers hype myself, they're my staple, not jeans. I can't wear chinos though, it just doesn't go with my skin colour or general outlook towards life. I've worn chinos on three occasions in my lifetime and felt **** every time. £30 on two pairs wasted.

**** cigarettes man, I play football, **** aint good for you. Neither is weed but fags are just meh
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3334
Can confirm

:tongue:

Sounding a bit homo here bro

i joke i joke

Haha. Mans chirpsing you right now tbh :colonhash:

Not srs

Semi srs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cos there's so many quotes to reply to..sometimes tsr makes the quote 'read' when I click on the thread so I would have missed it. Sowwy :frown:

Are we 'friends' again?

Of course

Original post by FKLW
Hahahaha and some of us have more important things to do at this stage of life like becoming an international superstar :wink: you know what I'm saying LP :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no experience in being an international superstar whatsoever..know what I'm saying? :cool: I ain't about that life.. I keep it on the DL x
Why is it so damn hot.
loool maybe later man

yeah try convince yourself that as well mate loool. Gujjus aren't so different from pakis, and I've spent far too much time around gujjus :rofl2:

what level are you at bro? tbh I can give you the rant if you want, if only because I have an unfulfilled big brother complex and a suppressed urge to remove incompetency from the world

Lol, no form of dignified successful game is bayta, and it wasn't that. I aint telling you specifics, I already said

Aint about if you play the game, its about how you play it

That's fair, if you pull it off, that's fair, like I said I wasn't hating. I'm on the black trousers hype myself, they're my staple, not jeans. I can't wear chinos though, it just doesn't go with my skin colour or general outlook towards life. I've worn chinos on three occasions in my lifetime and felt **** every time. £30 on two pairs wasted.

**** cigarettes man, I play football, **** aint good for you. Neither is weed but fags are just meh

A2, need to sort my self out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3339
loool maybe later man

How do we dress? I don't even know tbh, I only grew up knowing... No gujjis.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest