The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3360
Original post by Flashing Lights
you a whiteman? sheeeit.

Failure isn't an option. Sort out your sleeping pattern, stop using this **** addictive website, and stop being mentally weak. Go to the library, delete whatsapp off your phone, do whatever it takes, and you'll know deep down what it takes. So you miss out on a few whatsapp conversations, so you miss your crush changing her FB picture, so what? Life goes on, the earth is still spinning, and there's kids out there who are dumber than you but work harder and get the grades that you should have got. Do your ****ing work, or the last 18 years for you are thrown down the ****ing drain
Maybe 18 months ago it looked okay, but now I sometimes cringe. Put it this way, my fashion sense is absolutely **** so I can't really critique people, I got ended the other day for waering the same shirt two days in a row haha. Red chinos looked good on some guys, on others it just looks wannabe. Yeah them brown ones some people can sort of pull off if they're of a nice quality and they wear a solid, formal-ish upper half, but I see guys wearing light blue/turquoise sweaters with light brown trousers and then darker brogues etc, it's just a disgusting attempt to grow up from the jeans/white trainers culture of year 11.

yeah lol

So essentially I tell everyone not to do something undignified. You then single yourself out and do said undignified act. Trying to get my attention much?

Daddy issues Miel, daddy issues.

You just chill and focus on keeping your pretty mixed race face pretty, leave the thinking to someone else

Giving me too much jokes.

Na, not my choice man :frown: I lie, I had one gujji mate but he was so dumb I didn't wanna speak to him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Daddy issues?

Or perhaps I don't follow orders from a bayta nob....

You just chill and focus on keeping your pretty mixed race face pretty, leave the thinking to someone else

So basically I'm an object to be seen but not 'heard'?

Jk jK :tongue:

I got it the first time round I just wanted to see what you'd say.
Original post by FKLW
It's cool :biggrin:

You and MP getting a little cosy :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

She and Peggles are my babes :tongue:
Original post by FKLW
Not my thing either tbh but the guy blew me away cos can actually sing live as well. What genre you looking for?

Not genre specific I even listen to german death metal

don't judge
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
So basically I'm an object to be seen but not 'heard'?

Jk jK :tongue:

I got it the first time round I just wanted to see what you'd say.

well you aint an object any of us seen yet, so idk

and lol why you treat me for a fool, I can read? '#Yh I caught on after I posted..cba to have deleted it #'
Reply 3366

Maybe 18 months ago it looked okay, but now I sometimes cringe. Put it this way, my fashion sense is absolutely **** so I can't really critique people, I got ended the other day for waering the same shirt two days in a row haha. Red chinos looked good on some guys, on others it just looks wannabe. Yeah them brown ones some people can sort of pull off if they're of a nice quality and they wear a solid, formal-ish upper half, but I see guys wearing light blue/turquoise sweaters with light brown trousers and then darker brogues etc, it's just a disgusting attempt to grow up from the jeans/white trainers culture of year 11.

Yeah defo depends on the person, tbh what i wear is my way of expressing myself, not as good as others at the whole talking stuff, I can hold a conversation but it ain't my strong point. And LOOOOL man that's actually stress. Know what your saying, too many hipsters nowadays tbh wearing chinos and checked shirts and snap backs- I'm kinda into shoes atm, just got some air max 90's mate they're sick. Can't stand white shoes, don't know why but they piss me off. I try dress more smart anyway nowadays, tryna make up for my baby face.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3367
Original post by AR_95

don't judge

Judging you atm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3368

Peggles is hot and cold with me- one day she'll rant and another she's cool :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mother****ing ****. I was just masturbating and everything was going great. I was in my room, i had my headphones on, i was totally naked sitting at my computer fapping away to a video on redtube. All of a sudden there's this really sharp pain in my dick, like it just got stabbed with a sewing needle. I jerked my hand back and it bumped into my computer tower, which sits on the desk. Well, i had my stick of deodorant on top of the tower, and that bitch fell off and landed deodorant-end-down on the head of my cock. Holy ****ing **** did that hurt, and on top of that it hit so hard that it actually forced some deodorant into my urethra. I've never had anything burn so bad in my entire life. I jumped out of my ****ing chair and stood up because it hurt so bad; this caused my headphone cable to get yanked out of my speakers, which caused "oh yeah baby come deep in my tight teen ******* uh uh uh" to get blared through my ****ing house at almost maximum volume. Now my eyes are watering from the pain of the deodorant inside my cock but i manage to punch one of my speakers hard enough so they turn off. I looked down and noticed blood dripping off of my cock; i guess the lip of the plastic deodorant thing bit into my foreskin as it connected with my cock. The blood was dripping down my leg.

This all happened in the space of maybe 6 seconds. It may seem bad but it gets worse. Just as i'm standing there trying to figure out what the **** happened, my bedroom door ****ing opens. My dad was standing there with my acceptance letter to johns hopkins. I froze and he stared at me, naked with my bloody erection for maybe 15 seconds before he noticed my computer monitor and the brutal anal sex scene going on full-screen. He immediately closed the door and left without saying anything. This may seem embarrassing but my dad is a seriously conservative christian. This happened about 15 minutes ago and he hasn't said anything to me yet. I'm still in my room trying to get the god damn ****ing old spice out of my cock. What should i do misc?
Original post by Ggmu!
Giving me too much jokes.

Na, not my choice man :frown: I lie, I had one gujji mate but he was so dumb I didn't wanna speak to him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahahahaha them dumb ones
Reply 3371
Original post by AR_95

don't judge

Wtf even is that lol.

If in doubt just turn back to grime. That's what I do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't speak to peggles. She ain't cool to be on here.

Jk:wink:
Original post by Ggmu!
Judging you atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haters be hatin

srs though I listen to as much metal as I do rap
Reply 3374
Original post by AR_95
Haters be hatin

srs though I listen to as much metal as I do rap

Break the mould

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3375
Wow. Man have you been hacked. I'm actually dying :rofl2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Miel Purple
Daddy issues?

Or perhaps I don't follow orders from a bayta nob....

think so, think you want some loving after mu15 and fk been all over prodigy lately
think so, think you want some loving after mu15 and fk been all over prodigy lately

True :frown: but not from u. You're a wasteman x
Original post by Miel Purple
True :frown: but not from u. You're a wasteman x

haha I've only told you truths
Original post by FKLW
Yeah defo depends on the person, tbh what i wear is my way of expressing myself, not as good as others at the whole talking stuff, I can hold a conversation but it ain't my strong point. And LOOOOL man that's actually stress. Know what your saying, too many hipsters nowadays tbh wearing chinos and checked shirts and snap backs- I'm kinda into shoes atm, just got some air max 90's mate they're sick. Can't stand white shoes, don't know why but they piss me off. I try dress more smart anyway nowadays, tryna make up for my baby face.

Posted from TSR Mobile

PM me a photo of your shoes

i need new creps

Latest