The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e aí rapaz
It's like, you know in real life there are some right nutters and weirdos but you just ignore them and then you start to forget they exist?

The internet is here to remind us that they exist.

:lol:
Srsly now. Said that I need to find the ignore button 100 times but I still ain't found it. Some one tell me where it is so I can ignore this "butty" guy
Original post by AR_95
Srsly now. Said that I need to find the ignore button 100 times but I still ain't found it. Some one tell me where it is so I can ignore this "butty" guy

It's under the my friends and contacts tab on your profile fyi.
ignore lists oh god we've got a bunch of yaya toures in here how about you grow a pair and have a manly discussion

Original post by Pete_91
It's under the my friends and contacts tab on your profile fyi.

Cheers

Tony Adams docu on btsports1 now!

You can stream it on cricfree.tv :smile:
Reply 5127
Original post by baconbutty
id love to see half the people who give it large on here in real life i bet 95% of you are a pack of scrawny dweebs

Mate your just a moist version of yaboy. Pdl (inb4 stolen of jam :colonhash: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woah bad boy baconbutty on tings. What type of Internet hard man calls themselves BaconButty.
(edited 9 years ago)
So UTD bidding for, and perhaps getting, Fabregas??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwerty_mad
So UTD bidding for, and perhaps getting, Fabregas??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt it

Reply 5131
Why the hell do you guys even retaliate to these stupid dickheads that troll our thread. We should just act like we don't see their comments. I'm sure these idiots have some self respect that'll teach them to either talk sense or just to **** off.

It's so annoying seeing three pages full of bul**** from these people, and then for the more intelligent posters to actually retaliate. Just **** them off
Reply 5132
Original post by SHOO
Why the hell do you guys even retaliate to these stupid dickheads that troll our thread. We should just act like we don't see their comments. I'm sure these idiots have some self respect that'll teach them to either talk sense or just to **** off.

It's so annoying seeing three pages full of bul**** from these people, and then for the more intelligent posters to actually retaliate. Just **** them off

Who you referring to man? Bacon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5133
Original post by FKLW
Who you referring to man? Bacon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Obviously. Him and there's a few new crackheads that come here and cause needless problems lol

They should just be ignored by everyone, so that decent posters can carry on posting useful stuff & not get involved with these lot
Reply 5134
Original post by SHOO
Obviously. Him and there's a few new crackheads that come here and cause needless problems lol

They should just be ignored by everyone, so that decent posters can carry on posting useful stuff & not get involved with these lot

Always happens at the end of the season tbh- football talk is dead so WUM's come out in force and the standard dramatically drops.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Always happens at the end of the season tbh- football talk is dead so WUM's come out in force and the standard dramatically drops.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol if we didn't win the FA Cup, this thread would've been WUM central.
Reply 5136
Lol speaking of..

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1400707532.759951.jpg
Reply 5137
Original post by Kruz
Lol if we didn't win the FA Cup, this thread would've been WUM central.

You wouldn't even be here though man :lol:

#ThemBleachFeels

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5138
Anyway, back to Arsenal.

Who has ever seen Aurier play? If so, what do we make of him? I've heard him being compared to Dani Alvez once haha
Original post by FKLW
You wouldn't even be here though man :lol:

#ThemBleachFeels

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looool I'd have died, the day before the final at work I chatting the wickedest smack ever.
Original post by SHOO
Anyway, back to Arsenal.

Who has ever seen Aurier play? If so, what do we make of him? I've heard him being compared to Dani Alvez once haha

Apparently never watched him, but read he's quick, versatile and can also score goals.

Latest