The Student Room Group

My Rant at Russia

Ok, first off, this is about Eurovision 2014 and Russia's reaction to it. I know it was a week ago but yolo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27404406

I find this to be completely shocking, I know we should be used to the antics of these total ****ers but tbh their ignorance just goes beyond my comprehension. Do they envision anything other than their own idea of utopia? I think prince Charles was right to compare Putin to hitler and if this was the 1940's I think Putin would certainly have been a loyal nazi.

Their alternative contest, The Voice of Eurasia. Who would participate in THAT? I love conchitas beard I think it makes her really unique and unlike any other drag artist I've ever seen. They want a competition that only embraces straight people? If Putin and 'Rashkin' had their way, we'd be going back a thousand years in time, executing illusionists and stoning LGBT. I admire everyone who looks down on the values of these authoritarian commies!!!

***RANT OVER***
Original post by DEANA
Ok, first off, this is about Eurovision 2014 and Russia's reaction to it. I know it was a week ago but yolo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27404406

I find this to be completely shocking, I know we should be used to the antics of these total ****ers but tbh their ignorance just goes beyond my comprehension. Do they envision anything other than their own idea of utopia? I think prince Charles was right to compare Putin to hitler and if this was the 1940's I think Putin would certainly have been a loyal nazi.

Their alternative contest, The Voice of Eurasia. Who would participate in THAT? I love conchitas beard I think it makes her really unique and unlike any other drag artist I've ever seen. They want a competition that only embraces straight people? If Putin and 'Rashkin' had their way, we'd be going back a thousand years in time, executing illusionists and stoning LGBT. I admire everyone who looks down on the values of these authoritarian commies!!!

***RANT OVER***

Just be thankful you don't live there.

Ultimately Russia in its many forms has been a joke for centuries and long will that continue.

Eurovision is also a complete joke, everything about it is just awful.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending