The Student Room Group

How long did you last before you get laid when entered Uni

and Was it easy to have the first chance

Scroll to see replies

i barely made it through the entrance doors in the uni before masses of drewling women got down on their knees and beckoned me towards them :colone:

Spoiler

Generally, if you got laid before uni, you'll get laid at uni. If you didn't, you probably won't.

Unless you're completely planning on changing yourself.
Original post by go2thezoo
and Was it easy to have the first chance

About 2 days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Never ,I'm religious and I'm keeping my virginity for my future wife.
1 and a half years. Hooked up with some guy in the SU bar and we did it in the bathroom.
Too graphic? :redface:
If you put the effort in, you will get laid. If you don't, you won't.

I put the effort in.
Reply 7
a year, didn't really put the effort in :tongue:
Its depends maybe if you go out clubbing and bring a drunk home for a one night stand. But remember uni is not a brothel, so dont get your hopes up to quickly
Original post by JulietheCat
1 and a half years. Hooked up with some guy in the SU bar and we did it in the bathroom.

Well it's nice to see you kept it classy.
Well I have just finished my second year and I'm still a virgin :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IMBCFC
Its depends maybe if you go out clubbing and bring a drunk home for a one night stand. But remember uni is not a brothel, so dont get your hopes up to quickly

It basically is except you don't have to pay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Didn't get laid until my final year (age 23) and that was only because I met someone over the internet.

It's not difficult to not get laid at uni, at least if you're male. Even if you are a sociable person, if you're not actively approaching girls or asking them out, it's not difficult to go through the whole of uni and not get any sex.
Original post by Jack22031994
Well I have just finished my second year and I'm still a virgin :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No shame in that mate :smile:
Original post by TheBigJosh
No shame in that mate :smile:

I know - at least I haven't got an STI like some people I know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Serentonin
Generally, if you got laid before uni, you'll get laid at uni. If you didn't, you probably won't.

Unless you're completely planning on changing yourself.

Tend to agree with this. I recollect the guy showing us around in freshers week taking us aside conspiratorially and saying ' don't worry I've discovered that girls are just as up for it as guys'. Sounded hopeful but for me uni mostly turned in to a 'water water everywhere but not a drop to drink experience'

I did see a few mutually desperate virgin couples established though. Some pretty repulsive public snogging I can tell you..
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by JulietheCat

The only thing I can say to this is that I hope you washed your hands afterwards! :wink:
Original post by Zarek
Tend to agree with this. I recollect the guy showing us around in freshers week taking us aside conspiratorially and saying ' don't worry I've discovered that girls are just as up for it as guys'. Sounded hopeful but for me uni mostly turned in to a 'water water everywhere but not a drop to drink experience'

I did see a few mutually desperate virgin couples established though. Some pretty repulsive public snogging I can tell you..
I just hope girls are up for it as much as guys after uni, or else I am ****ed.
About four days :colone:
Reply 19
Original post by Bassetts
I just hope girls are up for it as much as guys after uni, or else I am ****ed.

Don't worry, I discovered an oasis when I entered the world at work!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending