The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Slow Jamz
Suarez > Aguero >> van Persie > Sturridge?

I highly disagree.

Original post by Numan786
atm sturridge is above van Persie.

That ****er jovetic tho ruined his career going to city should of stayed at florentina or joined us haha :tongue: he would of been perfect for us tho :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Na Jovetic has made a very smart decision. He'd start for you guys but he knows that he has a lot of money, Dzeko and Negredo are getting on and also there will be times when Aguero is injured and he has to fill in for his role.

Jovetic will get games next season but he was injured for large parts of the season.
Original post by manchesterunited15
3rd best striker in the league
2nd best AM in the league
future best keeper in the world

Not while Courtois is around.
Original post by jam278
I highly disagree.

Na Jovetic has made a very smart decision. He'd start for you guys but he knows that he has a lot of money, Dzeko and Negredo are getting on and also there will be times when Aguero is injured and he has to fill in for his role.

Jovetic will get games next season but he was injured for large parts of the season.

I know but thinking how good he could of been for us makes me jealous lol the guy had speed, tricks and amazing link up play and would of thrived here as the cf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IWantSomeMushu
Not while Courtois is around.

You never know these days a younger better keeper could arrive on da scene. I think out of the current crop courtois and de gea are definetely up there as well as say ter. Germans have a knack for producing amazing keepers...well amazing everything's really :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Numan786
I'm guessing this is a Zurich dupe or pisstake ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bad enough that I waste so much time on here, will seriously have to re-evaluate my life if I ever start making 'dupes':rolleyes:
Original post by jam278
Lol at 3rd best striker.

RVP > Sturridge
Original post by SHOO
Hearing loads on the possible return of Fabregas. That'll be one of the big signings if it happens, and if it does, we may need to compromise another target.

So, if Fabregas returns, and we get a striker, vela and Aurier.. Would it be ok?

Can we live with having flamini and Arteta to play alongside Ramsey?

Orr, alternatively, can be have Fabregas playing next to Ramsey?

So, could this work:-

Fabregas Ramsey

Walcott Ozil/Cazorla Vela/Cazorla

Striker/Giroud

Or:-

Flamini/Arteta Ramsey

Walcott Ozil/Fabregas Vela/Cazorla

Striker/Giroud

We don't need Fabregas anymore, there is no space to accommodate him in midfield. Personally, I'd prefer Alex Song coming back rather than him even though it even sounds like a ridiculous thing to say. My reason is we need to balance the team, it's offensively sound but defensively suspect. DM is a priority along with RB and world class Striker.

Also, we can't settle for Giroud as our first team striker next season as he's not a "top, top" player.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol I heard last season we were offered Sturridge in January but Arsene said no :colonhash:.

Original post by scrawlx101
who do you think arsenal should buy?

Lionel Messi, Fabregas, Ibrahimovic, Suarez, Iniesta, Thiago Silva, Jordi Alba, Pedro, Neymar, Toni Kroos & Luiz Gustavo.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Slow Jamz
niceguy95 is the worst in terms of bitterness. Man goes and drops 'Nasri and Clichy have been carried to the title' and plenty of other bitter ****.

Typical Arsenal fan mentality, goes strongly with the other hallmarks of a gooner (mentally weak, fickle, immature, gassed etc).

who the **** are you

:laugh:
Original post by manchesterunited15
RVP > Sturridge

Despite Sturridge having the best goal to minutes ratio of any liverpool player in history?
Despite Sturridge being the direct correlation between a Liverpool side a few points above the relegation zone shooting up to 2nd in the table in the space of 18 months?
Despite Sturridge vastly outscoring RVP this season despite being injured for 2 months and also playing injured near the end of the season and also being taken off near the end of matches?

Yeah Sturridge is clearly better than RVP.
Last season I'd say RVP was the best player in the league and not Bale.
Original post by niceguy95
who the **** are you

:laugh:

He has got a point.
Reply 5251
Original post by jam278
I highly disagree.

Torres< Van Persie< Sturridge< Suarez< Aguero

No bias there at all :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278
He has got a point.

Not really.....

It Takes a special kind of **** to still leave after the reception he got after the cup win, i
thought he was better than this.

the ****er
Original post by FKLW
Torres> Van Persie> Sturridge> Suarez> Aguero

No bias there at all :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agree with that order. You used the wrong sign though you should have used <

I believe Aguero=Suarez.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by niceguy95
Not really.....

It Takes a special kind of **** to still leave after the reception he got after the cup win, i
thought he was better than this.

the ****er

You're clearly bitter. Re-evaluate your life.
Original post by jam278
You're clearly bitter. Re-evaluate your life.

k den
Reply 5256
Original post by jam278
Agree with that order. You used the wrong sign though you should have used <

I believe Aguero=Suarez.

That's what I meant to do, ****. Same, both are WC tbh and Aguero could've gone on a Suarez thing if he was fit throughout the season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
Despite Sturridge having the best goal to minutes ratio of any liverpool player in history?

Irrelevant since RVP has never played for Liverpool.

Despite Sturridge being the direct correlation between a Liverpool side a few points above the relegation zone shooting up to 2nd in the table in the space of 18 months?

I'm sure it's nothing to do with Suarez becoming one of the best players in the world, Henderson improving massively, Gerrard improving in the deeper role, several other new signings and the team adapting more and more to Rodgers' tactics.

Also, Liverpool were 8th when Sturridge joined, with almost double the points of the relegation zone teams.

Despite Sturridge vastly outscoring RVP this season

Playing in a superior team is a big reason for that.

despite being injured for 2 months and also playing injured near the end of the season and also being taken off near the end of matches?

RVP did both of those things to a greater extent.
(edited 9 years ago)
Think Aguero > Suarez

Ramsey > Fabregas

Brb hiding before I get sniped

Posted from TSR Mobile
Apprenently we have a buy-back clause for Fabregas. But I just don't see how he'll fit into the midfield, or is Wenger going to play him as a false 9?

Latest