The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3600
Oh FFS I was tempted to put a message saying nobody make any ******* comments about that but thought people would be mature about it :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Slow Jamz
schoolgirl selfie plz prodigy

Wow someone's fetish I see hahaha...is she dank tho?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Oh FFS I was tempted to put a message saying nobody make any ******* comments about that but thought people would be mature about it :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

minor
Original post by Numan786
Wow someone's fetish I see hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

aint gonna lie
Reply 3603
schoolgirl selfie plz prodigy

Seconded

Posted from TSR Mobile

legit stuff
lol just ended jam in Arsenal thread

guy is having a bad few days

everyone lay off him for a while
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Oh I see...meh at least you spoke :smile:

What are you implying Mr! Yeah it does fit (slightly) but I'm gonna look like a **** getting on the bus and all, people will be staring like "you're a bit old aren't you?" Haha :tongue: At least I don't have to wear the blazer, just the skirt and tie :smile:

Lol how old is the uniform?? I'm guessing you aren't that tall then considering if you had grown, you're skirt would be tiny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol just ended jam in Arsenal thread

guy is having a bad few days

everyone lay off him for a while

:rofl:

I'm not reading essays like that I've done enough of that in university.
Oh I see...meh at least you spoke :smile:

What are you implying Mr! Yeah it does fit (slightly) but I'm gonna look like a **** getting on the bus and all, people will be staring like "you're a bit old aren't you?" Haha :tongue: At least I don't have to wear the blazer, just the skirt and tie :smile:

It seems your fans want a uniform selfie but will you deliver ?...

Join us tommorow on "The misc thread"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3610
This thirst is getting too much now guys. It was funny for a bit for now it's ******* me off :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
This thirst is getting too much now guys. It was funny for a bit for now it's ******* me off :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will FKLW blow a fuse or will he keep his cool?...

Join us tommorow on "The Misc thread"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3612

Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bye

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3613

:lol: think I might leave this thread for a few days and hope these things improve. If anyone needs me holla at me via PM's. Peace✌️.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3614
Original post by FKLW
:lol: think I might leave this thread for a few days and hope these things improve. If anyone needs me holla at me via PM's. Peace✌️.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Safe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Da *** did I just see ? That was straight to the point..

Posted from TSR Mobile
#Awkward

I was actually gonna post a pic for fun to celebrate my last day but now it'll be misinterpreted haha :tongue:

Looks like everyone's going, night guys x
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3617
#Awkward

I was actually gonna post a pic for fun to celebrate my last day but now it'll be misinterpreted haha :tongue:

Looks like everyone's going, night guys x

Gtfo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys in my pic thing **** knows what it's called but am I doing the ussain bolt properly ? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Numan786
Guys in my pic thing **** knows what it's called but am I doing the ussain bolt properly ? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

You mean the Arnie pose

Latest