The Student Room Group

TSR Christian Society (X-SOC) Episode IV: A New Hope

Scroll to see replies

Original post by + polarity -
Unfortunately I don't! I know what I want but my workrate just isn't reflecting that lol. It seems I have even more distractions at home than I did in that room :afraid:

Welp, 4 days to go. That's plenty of time! :tongue:

Don't worry. The Lord made the whole world and everything upon it in six days, after all :wink:

Cheering you on from here! :rave: :woo: :rave:
hey gang

happy birthday

Good to see you hun! Always here if you fancy a chat

Original post by morethanafeeling
jesus woo

:hi:
Original post by greeneyedgirl

lol yo. how is the god squad going?
hey gang

happy birthday

Aww thank you :awesome:
lol yo. how is the god squad going?

wonderful as ever thanks, you?
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Don't worry. The Lord made the whole world and everything upon it in six days, after all :wink:

Cheering you on from here! :rave: :woo: :rave:

:lol: thank you :biggrin:

I think I'll have to try working at night :beard:

hi!

how goes it?

Original post by Joannywhite
Aww thank you :awesome:

what did you do today? :redface:

oh, I read this earlier on; I didn't like it. It felt to me like an overly simplistic view of Christianity, the motivations behind the things Christians do, and the thoughts of Christians themselves. And just the tone of the text, I'm sure there's a word for it and it annoys me that I can't think of it, like when you remember things you did when you were little and how silly they were. That's gonna bug me. I'm rambling now, sorry :tongue:
wonderful as ever thanks, you?

not bad. :smile: what you up to?
:lol: thank you :biggrin:

I think I'll have to try working at night :beard:

hi!

how goes it?

oh, I read this earlier on; I didn't like it. It felt to me like an overly simplistic view of Christianity, the motivations behind the things Christians do, and the thoughts of Christians themselves. And just the tone of the text, I'm sure there's a word for it and it annoys me that I can't think of it, like when you remember things you did when you were little and how silly they were. That's gonna bug me. I'm rambling now, sorry :tongue:

Things are veyr good for me! Finally got AD dosage sorted out so seem to have been happy for a whole week now, and a week earlier in the month...CRAZY!!! you?

not bad. :smile: what you up to?

getting ready for bed!
Things are veyr good for me! Finally got AD dosage sorted out so seem to have been happy for a whole week now, and a week earlier in the month...CRAZY!!! you?

lovely :biggrin:

things are okay. A significant improvement over, well, the rest of the year and I feel like I can function now, but like I said, I feel kind of empty. I can't describe it very well lol :colondollar:
why is there a picture of jesus dancing on your front page ?
You claim to love him, yet you insult him without even realising.

I advise you lot to remove it.

getting ready for bed!

aww sleepy christian! lol
Original post by Javed123
why is there a picture of jesus dancing on your front page ?
You claim to love him, yet you insult him without even realising.

I advise you lot to remove it.

sounds like you are totes gel of jesus' dancing skills

Sorry I only speak english.
Original post by Javed123
Sorry I only speak english.

Gain a sense of humour. May I ask, of which religion are you? Christians generally have a more 'lax attitude towards depictions of Jesus, as there is absolutely no harm in it.
lovely :biggrin:

things are okay. A significant improvement over, well, the rest of the year and I feel like I can function now, but like I said, I feel kind of empty. I can't describe it very well lol :colondollar:

:hugs: I've been empty before and it does totally suck. Which is why I shall fill your emptiness with love and glitter and hugs and chocolate!

aww sleepy christian! lol

Ha ha starting work at 9am for this week when I'm used to not waking up pre 11 has been a killer!
Reply 3315

Jesus totally would have danced at the wedding of Cana. I also reckon He had/has a fantastic sense of humour.

Praying for you all. God luck for exams for those of you with them.
How's everyone doing? Haven't been here for quite a while(on TSR mainly). Who's got exams too?! I wish you all the goodness in your exams. May God guide you in your revision and the days of the exams. I'm praying for all of you, for guidance and strength. Have a blessed day!
Oh gosh... I've got A2 exams :frown:
Actually starting to believe I won't meet my offer haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I went to work, went out for a meal with my family and ate cake :biggrin:
Continued prayers for all those with exams :yes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending