The Student Room Group

Edexcel Chemistry Unit 1 IAL (WCH01) Core principles of chemistry - 23rd May 2014

Scroll to see replies

GUYS WE CAN DISCUSS THE RULES WERE CHANGEd!!!!!
What do u mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
We can discuss it is allowed!!! Seee above!! The rules have been changed!!
Oh ok, Umm what did u guys get for lattice energy value?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fattyma97
What do u mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i mean that studentroom mods finally realised that papers are done at the same time! so theres no chance of leakage! therefore lets discuss! can anyone post a mark scheme? how did u find the MCQ's! which was the hardest one?
Oh ok, Umm what did u guys get for lattice energy value?

Posted from TSR Mobile

-1046.. or 1064 not sure but around that value :P
Yessss I got that too and enthalpy change of combustion was -76 right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yessss I got that too and enthalpy change of combustion was -76 right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yupp
join here!!!! http://us21.chatzy.com/63380902408039 tell anyone who sat the paper too!!!
GUYS JOIN THIS CHAT GROUP SO WE DISCUSS!!! http://us21.chatzy.com/63380902408039
What did u guys choose for that what is meant by moles multiple choice.
Reply 70
That was quite easy as C1 papers go
Reply 71
Original post by SOREN_TORETTO
Haha yea what do you think the grade bondaries will be

Probaby something like 62-65

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay for the orbitals question I got 10, 6, 18 idk if I'm right, the lattice enthalpy was -1046kj/mol, the mean bond enthalpy value calculated was -413, the bond enthalpy for C-C was -347, I wrote Br(-) for the electrophile I think I'm wrong there
Original post by Vivekmaj
Okay for the orbitals question I got 10, 6, 18 idk if I'm right, the lattice enthalpy was -1046kj/mol, the mean bond enthalpy value calculated was -413, the bond enthalpy for C-C was -347, I wrote Br(-) for the electrophile I think I'm wrong there

yo why did u leave the chat? ask there?
Original post by Paras Agarwal
yo why did u leave the chat? ask there?

To messy can't figure out **** from there

yes you are wrong. electrophiles are negative charge LOVERS!so obviously positive!
Original post by saifulahmed
yes you are wrong. electrophiles are negative charge LOVERS!so obviously positive!

But is everything else that I wrote correct

for orbital i think the third one will be 8 or 16.
for the rest i hope they are correct cause i got the same answers.
Reply 78
there was two multiple choice questions identical to past papers.. both of the avogadros constant ones had been in 2013 and 2012 papers :P
Reply 79
could someone make an unofficial mark scheme please???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending