The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Someone help me out here please my phone went off in the exam and was super super loud and so my paper was ripped up infront of my very eyes... What do I do ?! ****ting hell mannn
Reply 3641
Original post by little_tom
I'm in final year. A lot of people are freaking out because they don't think they've secured a 2.1

Can you do that? I.e fail the year then get a 1st/ 2:1 the next year (theoretically I mean)? I always thought if you failed then there'd be a max you can get (e.g a 2:2)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Can you do that? I.e fail the year then get a 1st/ 2:1 the next year (theoretically I mean)? I always thought if you failed then there'd be a max you can get (e.g a 2:2)

Posted from TSR Mobile

LSE are pretty lenient like that, but then again 4/9 of your entire final grade is determined in one week of exams in 3rd year so...
Reply 3643
Original post by Zürich
LSE are pretty lenient like that, but then again 4/9 of your entire final grade is determined in one week of exams in 3rd year so...

Fair enough I suppose, though most exams that are done seem to work like that, from GCSE upwards I.e. Does it come on record that you failed the year? Seems a little unfair for someone to fail the year and come out with the same level of qualification as someone who did it first time...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Fair enough I suppose, though most exams that are done seem to work like that, from GCSE upwards I.e. Does it come on record that you failed the year? Seems a little unfair for someone to fail the year and come out with the same level of qualification as someone who did it first time...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well yeah if you have a 4 year BSc on your CV then they'll know you failed I guess
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

Every university is different. The thing is that its a compulsory module, so you can't graduate without at least passing it (or progress onto the next year if you're in first year or second year). You can still get a first after you retake it.

You can get a 2.1 by getting 5 2.1's overall out of the 9 modules you take, or getting at least 4 2.1's with a total of 515 marks. First year only counts towards 10% of this. For example, if you get 4 2.1s in first year, it will only count as one 2.1 for the entire year, and then you still have to get 4 2.1s out of 8 modules.
Original post by MATHSPOW!!
Someone help me out here please my phone went off in the exam and was super super loud and so my paper was ripped up infront of my very eyes... What do I do ?! ****ting hell mannn

Wow. What exam was this?

I'm very sorry to hear that man.
Original post by jam278
Wow. What exam was this?

I'm very sorry to hear that man.

It was for my physics one alevel
Today I spilt lemon juice all over my paper... You can't read most of the answers someone be help exams have been disastrous lately help someone please
This guy is such a crap troll

Lemon juice.......

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:

Original post by yaboy hates you
One step closer to getting Lyrical Prodigy and the rest of her Nigerian crew kicked out the country.

loool shhh if anything I have more rights than you to be here! I'm half western European babes :biggrin:

Original post by Ggmu!
Hahahahahahahahahaha yes yaboy yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

K I see how it is.
Reply 3651
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
:frown:

K I see how it is.

Cut me deep. Disappointed me. Toying with us.

Dw I'm brown I'm going first :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Cut me deep. Disappointed me. Toying with us.

Dw I'm brown I'm going first :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Man like Farage will be getting out the Romanians first...then the blacks...then the mixed...then you guys :tongue:
Reply 3653
Man like Farage will be getting out the Romanians first...then the blacks...then the mixed...then you guys :tongue:

Brb 10/10 aesthetics granted Visa
Brb GGMU first one out
Brb SUG follows a day later

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3654

You can hide in my attic :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3655
Original post by FKLW
Brb 10/10 aesthetics granted Visa
Brb GGMU first one out
Brb SUG follows a day later

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I've got a decent country to go back to... How about yo-ohhhhhhhhh.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
asked my mum if she would vote ukip, the old girl was like "deffo, only if they give her a 1st class flight back to india and £500k cheque for the house shes worked to buy and the costs of sendin 3 of her kids off to uni.... dad can fly coach" lol
Reply 3657
Original post by Ggmu!
Lol I've got a decent country to go back to... How about yo-ohhhhhhhhh.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: do you? Which one is that? I didn't know you were only part-Indian :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3658
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
asked my mum if she would vote ukip, the old girl was like "deffo, only if they give her a 1st class flight back to india and £500k cheque for the house shes worked to buy and the costs of sendin 3 of her kids off to uni.... dad can fly coach" lol

Rated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3659
Original post by FKLW
:rofl: do you? Which one is that? I didn't know you were only part-Indian :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooooooooooh bharat mahan jai hind

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest