Reply 3660
Original post by Ggmu!
Ooooooooooh bharat mahan jai hind

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: I wouldn't be :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3661

Wot

Is this gonna turn into Asian thread again cause even I ****ing hate south Asian banter now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3662
Original post by Ggmu!
Wot

Is this gonna turn into Asian thread again cause even I ****ing hate south Asian banter now

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree :colonhash: I actually hate you guys lol (apart from LP, MU15, SUG, Jam, MP, Assasin).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3663
Original post by FKLW
I agree :colonhash: I actually hate you guys lol (apart from LP, MU15, SUG, Jam, MP, Assasin).

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's only funny when there's an abundance of white people around who don't if to be offended or confused.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yaboy hates you
Jam thinks everyone on the Arsenal thread is treating him as if he went Full Retard Mode bwahaha.

[video="youtube;ismbQ3RcIW0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ismbQ3RcIW0[/video]

Swear this is exactly how I'd imagine Luke in real life.

that was awesome!
but uncool :frown:
Original post by MATHSPOW!!
Someone help me out here please my phone went off in the exam and was super super loud and so my paper was ripped up infront of my very eyes... What do I do ?! ****ting hell mannn

don't worry, you get full marks.
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
don't worry, you get full marks.

Thanks for letting me know about that as the lemon juice means I was at a disadvanatage and so deserve the extra marks
GUYS I CAMe up with something today
Give me a number
And I will tell you three other numbers so that the mean of all four numbers is equal to double your number
i miss jacko
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

like the 2nd time you did this to me

Tried to rescue this thread several time with genuine banter, it's just not happening.

/thread
Will tell a story similar to Zurichs later tonight that happened to me a year ago.

Stay tuned.
Original post by FKLW
Brb 10/10 aesthetics granted Visa
Brb GGMU first one out
Brb SUG follows a day later

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Ggmu!
You can hide in my attic :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

UKIP in means that u lots will be swimming back to your motherland, never mind getting a flight!

And ggmu...cute.
Original post by Zürich
Tried to rescue this thread several time with genuine banter, it's just not happening.

/thread

Uurm just out of curiosity...have you read/seen any of the posts that I made about you a few pages back? A yes or no answer will do :smile:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Uurm just out of curiosity...have you read/seen any of the posts that I made about you a few pages back? A yes or no answer will do :smile:

No, only seen about 5% of the posts on here probably :smile:
Reply 3675
Original post by Zürich

/thread

Too much supremacy in this thread for that brah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3676
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
UKIP in means that u lots will be swimming back to your motherland, never mind getting a flight!

And ggmu...cute.

I was defending us man (we're the 10/10 aesthetics crew :ninja: ). Also I'm so white I'll get away with it :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3677
Original post by AR_95
like the 2nd time you did this to me

It was no coincidence :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
It was no coincidence :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 3679
Original post by AR_95

Brb overuse of gif crew checking in