The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5500
Original post by Icecream1
I have heard Luiz going to PSG is to allow Marquinhos to go to Spain.

From..............
Bendtner to be released from Arsenal!
Original post by 419
From..............

My resources in Spain.... :wink:
Pls just break the bank for Martinez, Wenger.
Original post by jam278
£50M

50M euros is £40M.
Original post by Icecream1
Bendtner to be released from Arsenal!

Why was he given such a lengthy contract in the first place? Whoever did that should be sacked.
Random...but who remembers Euro 2008? That was my favourite Euro. Turkey vs Czech Republic>>>>>. Arshavin :frown:

[video="youtube;buEnDPsrjJY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buEnDPsrjJY[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Why was he given such a lengthy contract in the first place? Whoever did that should be sacked.

not a bad backup backup striker tbh, if he sorted his attitude out he could be a decent player. he does it well for denmark it seems, he's also paid peanuts especially since he was at Juve for a season. Absolute muppet of a person though.

deffo not the worst contract in the premier league tho eg; Rooney, Torres etc.
Reply 5508
Original post by 419
From..............

Some Spanish papers gossiping because of Luis Enrique and his and Marquinhos' Roma link
If Fabregas comes back though...
Reply 5510
Original post by jam278
New, remember talking with Doppel Ganger and the poster seemed more interesting to have a conversation with than Groovey. Back when I had my other account.

Ah right. Good to hear tbh.

Welcome my friend :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kruz
Random...but who remembers Euro 2008? That was my favourite Euro. Turkey vs Czech Republic>>>>>. Arshavin :frown:

[video="youtube;buEnDPsrjJY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buEnDPsrjJY[/video]

Fantastic tournament.

Russia/Holland, Croatia/Turkey and Portugal/Germany all some of the best tournament games Ive seen.
Reply 5512
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
If Fabregas comes back though...

He is. To OT with his mate Robin. :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5513
Original post by Zürich
Fantastic tournament.

Russia/Holland, Croatia/Turkey and Portugal/Germany all some of the best tournament games Ive seen.

The Dutch in the group stage :coma: think France vs Netherlands was one of my favourite ever games I've watched!
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
not a bad backup backup striker tbh, if he sorted his attitude out he could be a decent player. he does it well for denmark it seems, he's also paid peanuts especially since he was at Juve for a season. Absolute muppet of a person though.

deffo not the worst contract in the premier league tho eg; Rooney, Torres etc.

Rooney is overpaid but at least he produces for the team. Bendtner has been deadwood for years and wastes a squad space.
Original post by Zürich
Fantastic tournament.

Arshavin was bloody amazing, I remember after the tournament I was screaming for Wenger to sign him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Rooney is overpaid but at least he produces for the team. Bendtner has been deadwood for years and wastes a squad space.

Having never played a full game this season and still getting 2 goals with 82 minutes per goal in the league isn't an awful return for a Striker that is 3rd choice behind the likes of Sanogo and Giroud.

He's scored 24 times in 52 for Denmark. Sure he's deadwood and not really Arsenal quality but he's not as bad as people make him out to be, this season especially he's done a job when called upon, too bad hes a dickhead. Would fit right in on TOWIE I reckon. No such thing as a waste of squad space for a player with wages he's on for a club like us really, no one else really worthy to take his place from our youth and no real need to get rid with urgency.

Rooney doesn't produce to the levels that his contract suggests he should. Would take 6 Bendtner ability type players over Rooney.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kruz
Arshavin was bloody amazing, I remember after the tournament I was screaming for Wenger to sign him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

tbf he was a quality player for Arsenal. I don't know what went wrong, a mixture on and off the pitch problems I guess. He's still one of my favourite players to play for Arsenal ever.

On a side note I just realised Rosicky transferred to Arsenal when he was 25 he's 33 now. True Legend
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Rooney doesn't produce to the levels that his contract suggests he should. Would take 6 Bendtner ability type players over Rooney.

No you wouldn't.
Original post by sr90

I think it was off of the back of his 09/10 season which he was actually pretty good for us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest