Original post by FKLW
Brb overuse of gif crew checking in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brb no one cares lul
Original post by Zürich
No, only seen about 5% of the posts on here probably :smile:

Phew...! OK good :wink:

Original post by FKLW
I was defending us man (we're the 10/10 aesthetics crew :ninja: ). Also I'm so white I'll get away with it :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha, exactly! Anti-farage crew... my friends say I act 'too' white anyways lol which doesn't really make sense to me but oh wells :smile:
Vengeful, imperial overlord of the student room...get in. 5,000 posts to be a demigod? That's just long! Not that I care anyway... :colonhash:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Hahaha, exactly! Anti-farage crew... my friends say I act 'too' white anyways lol which doesn't really make sense to me but oh wells :smile:

Well seeing as I look like a ****ing arab straight from some middle eastern country with my curly/wavey black/brown hair I think I'd be pretty screwed :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Brb overuse of gif crew checking in

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure that crews pretty ****ing big ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Numan786
Well seeing as I look like a ****ing arab straight from some middle eastern country with my curly/wavey black/brown hair I think I'd be pretty screwed :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too man. Nobody is safe anymore unless you 100% English and white.

my sympathies are with you. Enjoy the time you've got left here, do you have any savings to take with you?
What's the most racist thing someone's ever said to u lot?

I was called a sand ***** by some people though I gotta say quite imaginative :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3687

Looool these stereotypes trust LP :tongue: we can survive though cos you're Dutch and I'm, well, me :cool: (obviously joking haha :colonhash: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3688
Original post by AR_95
Brb no one cares lul

Brb beta use of lul instead of lol crew checking in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Brb beta use of lul instead of lol crew checking in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Touche :colonhash:
Me too man. Nobody is safe anymore unless you 100% English and white.

my sympathies are with you. Enjoy the time you've got left here, do you have any savings to take with you?

Cuz you think I'm Arab Orr :/ ?...lol I'm kiddin and unfortunately not I'm a student so actually I'm in debt :teeth:

Wait I just thought of a brilliant idea. When it's imminent they'll be elected borrow a **** load of money from the government/bank. Tell them that you'll leave the country if they write it all off while you secretly stash the money away in off shore accounts and other things hahaha that's brilliant :teeth:

Guys this is my plan I'm calling bagsy on this ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Prodigy this is my new account, I give you permission to continue sending me those pictures. This time I'd like you to wear a collar
Reply 3692
Lol. The thirst has returned.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

The thirst was always there my friend just that the cups weren't :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3694
Original post by Numan786
The thirst was always there my friend just that the cups weren't :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Prodigy can confirm that when you send me the pics this time, I'd like you to be FDAU
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

check out all the abuse i got for apparently going for RV, then you see this thread...
Reply 3697
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
check out all the abuse i got for apparently going for RV, then you see this thread...

SUG has disappointed me. I thought he was a straight 10/10 chirpser but he's gone downhill. Smh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
can confirm anyone who thinks that SUG would chirpse in the open on TSR is a retard
can confirm SUG maintains all views about not derailing club threads with the ****test jokes and flirting known to man
can confirm SUG will suicide if he reads 'bae' written seriously ever again
can confirm SUG will suicide if he reads 'come on, that's punny' written ever again
This thread = the last 3 editions of the Arsenal thread.

Latest