The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Luke_Mckeown
mate, i'm not even nice, that's why it's more annoying for me!
i just have a good sense of morality
but i don't swear or mock people much, and i don't have the wit for a quick, popular comeback
shame because those easy trolls get more appreciation/laughs than any well structured argument would on a site that is meant to be intellectual

Actually no **** it forget what I said man the fact that you're nice/got such high morals pisses loads of people off anyway lool you continue what you're doing man cause secretly you're the biggest indirect WUM on this forum. Be proud :lol:

Mad respect for you Luke. Maaaad respect
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by FKLW
Oh my bad.

Pretty much yeah man that time of year innit. Been gassed the last few days because of multiple things- stress/people acting like dicks and then the culmination of pervs. I ain't even mad tho that's the thing but when they make it bait it pisses me off. Bare of them are Asian as well just thinking allow it. Also one mate has history with a perv so it's peak when it happens.

Also I think I got scammed by co-op... Got through a whole packet of cigs and they were all weak as ****.
Posted from TSR Mobile

chill man, relax. pervs everywhere, one of me friends almost got raped recently.

benson hedges silver bro, never change
Original post by sr90
This thread = the last 3 editions of the Arsenal thread.

Allow this Arsenal hatred agenda :colonhash:

Original post by Blame Game
lol fuk dat hoe, i never even tried it with her and she created a fuss. alls good, too much free time, all mates still have exams. you?

Fair enough man, what did she do to create a fuss? Just been doing the same, already planning **** to do after the exams even though it's like a month off
Original post by AR_95
Actually no **** it forget what I said man the fact that you're nice/got such high morals pisses loads of people off anyway lool you continue what you're doing man cause secretly you're the biggest indirect WUM on this forum. Be proud :lol:

nah, justified - i was derailing a little tbh, but it's like people want to seize any opportunity to abuse me.
i have to put up with an amazing amount of rubbish, and still try to be nice to people on here.
yeah you're right, not sure why people get annoyed; maybe they think it makes them look bad or something...

indirect WUM?
i'll take that :wink:

Original post by AR_95
already planning **** to do after the exams even though it's like a month off

i'm going to a house party/night out on the 4th, and then coming home, changing, then going straight to an all day party on the 5th.

care to top that?:cool:
Original post by AR_95

Bull****
Reply 3725
nah, justified - i was derailing a little tbh, but it's like people want to seize any opportunity to abuse me.
i have to put up with an amazing amount of rubbish, and still try to be nice to people on here.
yeah you're right, not sure why people get annoyed; maybe they think it makes them look bad or something...

indirect WUM?

i'm going to a house party/night out on the 4th, and then coming home, changing, then going straight to an all day party on the 5th.

Dw luke I see your fetish for Asian girls she was ite yakno

Posted from TSR Mobile

indirect WUM?

Probably won't be able, exams finish on 20th so :
Wembley Arena on the 21st
Thorpe park (yeah I'm a kid init) 22nd
Off to Devon for like a week with some friends from my (old) sixth form

Rest of it is most likely sitting on home ****ting my self about results day

Some **** line up I know lol but when the time comes something else will probs come up
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278
Bull****

I'm getting him gassed why would you take it literally
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think this is what you're looking for
Original post by jam278
Bull****

i already told everyone that's what you've been trying to do for the last few days

in stead all that happens is I parr you to kingdom come
i already told everyone that's what you've been trying to do for the last few days

in stead all that happens is I parr you to kingdom come

How does it feel that you have to make a new account everyday?
Original post by jam278

I mean every time you try and get my attention I par you off so badly that you have to report me, so 20 seconds filling in a form isn't too bad.
Original post by AR_95
Fair enough man, what did she do to create a fuss? Just been doing the same, already planning **** to do after the exams even though it's like a month off

long story, cba to tell. Aite thats legit but keep your eyes on the prize bro
Reply 3733
chill man, relax. pervs everywhere, one of me friends almost got raped recently.

benson hedges silver bro, never change

Marlboro ftw man.

And I know but it's a long story man, found out something recently that I didn't know which makes it a highly sensitive area for some of my mates. It's also annoying cos check it, i come out of library with friend, 5 hour revision session, I cross road. Old man comes, wolf whistles. FK alpha male attempts to confront, FK is pulled back. Walk 200m. Builders make comments, cliche fulfilled, all 6'2"+, FK reverts to beta faggot mode. Walk said friend home. Black guy, late 40's most likely comments that she's looking fine. FKLW stressed at this point. Friend calms FKLW down. Eat, sleep, repeat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I mean every time you try and get my attention I par you off so badly that you have to report me, so 20 seconds filling in a form isn't too bad.

I think you're quite mistaken because I've never reported you before.

You're deluded and I feel for you.

Since I'm a victim of persecution I'll put this up though.
Reply 3735
no worries man, exams and all
got my abnormality and psychiatry exam tomorrow
can confirm: gonna fail.

can i use dunce here, where it is actually applicable?

Good luck mane. And I don't even know when it is applicable but go wild.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by AR_95
Probably won't be able, exams finish on 20th so :
Wembley Arena on the 21st
Thorpe park (yeah I'm a kid init) 22nd
Off to Devon for like a week with some friends from my (old) sixth form

Rest of it is most likely sitting on home ****ting my self about results day

Some **** line up I know lol but when the time comes something else will probs come up

meh that's still pretty good
i'm gonna go under the assumption that if i don't see my results, they don't count...

Original post by jam278

nah man, jam got you there, take it.
how many e-mail accounts do you have now?
not mocking, just lost count how many times you've been banned so far:laugh:
Original post by jam278
I think you're quite mistaken because I've never reported you before.

You're deluded and I feel for you.

Since I'm a victim of persecution I'll put this up though.

Cba to go through post history but there was one instance where you admitted to it

and jam, come on man, you got to try hard

for luke, you don't have to make a new email to make a new account on tsr
Cba to go through post history but there was one instance where you admitted to it

and jam, come on man, you got to try hard

for luke, you don't have to make a new email to make a new account on tsr

I didn't actually admit it, I said that I will report you, but I didn't do it. Somebody else did and a mod got you.
hey SUG, is your main account perm banned or was it just temp?

Latest