The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3760
Yo. That's not me. Act like a Wasteman that's not me. If you see man driving a German whip, black out windows leaning back. Cigarette smoker I'm on a mad ting, roll up with with a Rolex, I'm on the bling bling. Get the roti, slap the atta, make a naan paratha. Get the chappal, call Mujamal, send the gift card, visit Staples.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is my story from last year.
Original post by FKLW
Ys

Original post by Ggmu!
T

Original post by AR_95
s

brb went out to some club with my mates
brb find out 3 of my mates got kicked out of the club in the 5min difference our taxis took to get there.
brb still went inside the club.

brb clearly under the effects of drugs, hide in the toilet before I get kicked out by bouncers watching me stare into space
brb sort myself out slightly
brb see girl I've been crushing on, try to avoid her looking at me at all costs
brb sort myself out, having time of my life.
brb went to another club with the mates who were with me to meet the guys who were kicked out.
brb find my mate get into 2 fights in the space of an hour in the same club.

brb find my mate then proper grinding with some girls with a drink in his hand and his arm round them proper on it:lolwut:

brb head off outside, club closed at 3.
brb stayed outside, one of the guys i'm with nearly starts another fight.

brb random dealer comes in and starts talking to all of us including the randomer about to fight my mate.
brb **** escalates quickly and random dealer spits at one of the guys my mate was beefing with's girlfriend.

brb go to another club
brb find randomers sniffing coke at the urinal, not even going inside the toilets but in the public area before the cubicle
brb bouncers clearly know this and do nothing about it.

brb mates go to their house, take another drug and not get to sleep for the next 3 days including the night out.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3762
Original post by jam278

brb went to mates house
brb took some nice Class As(not coke)

brb find out 3 of my mates got kicked out of the club in the 5min difference our taxis took to get there.
brb clearly under the effects of the drug, hide in the toilet before I get kicked out by bouncers watching me stare into space

brb went to another club with the mates who were with me to meet the guys who were kicked out.

brb find my mate then proper grinding with some girls with a drink in his hand and his arm round them proper on it:lolwut:

brb find out they're talking about politics with the guy they were about to beef with and hugging each other.

brb random dealer comes in and starts talking to all of us including the randomer about to fight my mate.
brb **** escalates quickly and random dealer spits at one of the guys my mate was beefing with's girlfriend.

brb go to another club
brb find randomers sniffing coke at the urinal, not even going inside the toilets but in the public area before the cubicle

brb mate starts another fight.
brb mates go to their house, take another drug and not get to sleep for the next 3 days including the night out.

It's a nice life man but I gotta say that the ending Needs to be in the region of 1000-2000. My head hurts and it feels like something is spinning. I think inceptions going in my head with Di Caprio gonna win an Oscar, das it mane, das it you nearly there... It's Jeremy clarkson.... 1-0 to Oxford! And it's hazard who scores and then oh my word! What a goal by les dentrobert from 50'yards to give Yeovil the lead against yorkshiremortonberg FC. This one could go down to the word... Das it man das it keep hairline troll homier you same what I'm saying das it mane you can aim for that heavy artillery fire in the lining if your momma will let your play with it when your finally start to do things around the house then you get the weed you crack it not of vet your head with a glass bottle and you ramble like ***+¥ aha a kana why is this to our creating. Das it mane
Keep biting bars the crew in the bar crew contest and e won it oh. Forty eats when he was 60z.

Posted from TSR Mobile
FKLW are you on something?

To me or to FKLW?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278
FKLW are you on something?

To me or to FKLW?

To FK ofcourse haha

Was gonna respond to that story until FK posted the most random **** ever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blame Game
luke didn't read my response properly lool

Mate that's pretty poor by your standards; I'm a little disappointed :/

Have you read the community guidelines? :wink:
Ok so is this thread basically now to just perve and talk about indian stuff?
Original post by jam278
Ok so is this thread basically now to just perve and talk about indian stuff?

I don't understand half of the posts on this thread...
Think everyone is just stressed from exams. once that's finished this thread will go back to normal

hopefully
Seems like the perving and Asian chat has been cut off though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3771
Original post by jam278

brb went to mates house
brb took some nice Class As

brb clearly under the effects of the drug, hide in the toilet before I get kicked out by bouncers watching me stare into space

brb find out they're talking about some next subject with the guy they were about to beef with and hugging each other.

brb go to another club

brb mate starts another fight.

That sounds ****ing awful as someone who doesn't like confrontation. Oh dear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
That sounds ****ing awful as someone who doesn't like confrontation. Oh dear.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I was obviously happy so I didn't care.

It was a stupid night though.
Reply 3773
When the rain is blowing down on me
And the rain, is the only thing I see
I feel so alive

Why is the chase and satisfy song stuck in my head.
Reply 3774
Original post by jam278
Well I was obviously happy so I didn't care.

It was a stupid night though.

How happy can you honestly be? I've got a mate who just gets kicked out of places and he's like 'I had fun'
It sounds ridiculous.

But that's drugs for ya

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3775
Original post by FKLW
When the rain is blowing down on me
And the rain, is the only thing I see
I feel so alive

Why is the chase and satisfy song stuck in my head.

Chase and satisfy, is that like your new codename for white kniting or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
How happy can you honestly be? I've got a mate who just gets kicked out of places and he's like 'I had fun'
It sounds ridiculous.

But that's drugs for ya

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, I was having the time of my life. We split up so I was with other guys doing my own thing.
Reply 3777
Original post by jam278
Lol, I was having the time of my life. We split up so I was with other guys doing my own thing.

Any hoes do any hoeing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Any hoes do any hoeing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not to me anyway which is a shame.

:frown:

Showed my last story of getting cockteased majorly. Pisses me off the way that happened.
Reply 3779
Original post by Ggmu!
Chase and satisfy, is that like your new codename for white kniting or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I meant the group status man, with that dingy tre sound with banks and it was on the FIFA advert as well and then Kyoto demises it and then **** when down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest