The Student Room Group

EPQ

Can anyone give me an idea for an EPQ because I already have 2 but unsure which one to choose.
Because I want to do dentistry at uni, I thought of doing 'Cosmetic Dentistry and Image Consciousness' but I also thought of doing 'How experiences during childhood affect your beliefs and morals as an adult.'
Anyone think they are too vague or not wide enough topic to explore? Could anyone give me any advice on how to improve the title or study topic? Help would be much appreciated
Original post by hh_10-97
Can anyone give me an idea for an EPQ because I already have 2 but unsure which one to choose.
Because I want to do dentistry at uni, I thought of doing 'Cosmetic Dentistry and Image Consciousness' but I also thought of doing 'How experiences during childhood affect your beliefs and morals as an adult.'
Anyone think they are too vague or not wide enough topic to explore? Could anyone give me any advice on how to improve the title or study topic? Help would be much appreciated

Hi, yes I think they are good topics, if you are unsure talk to your EPQ teacher, good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest