The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

University of Northampton - halls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Thats good then you'll back out to the courtyard and hear everything lol.
Northampton
Original post by Ajayy28
Thats good then you'll back out to the courtyard and hear everything lol.

Is smoking allowed in the halls? Like in my room?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
William carey is the furthest hall away on campus so there's always flat parties around weekends are crazy lol
Original post by Ajayy28
William carey is the furthest hall away on campus so there's always flat parties around weekends are crazy lol

Looking forward to it 😂😝

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Well William Carey is the furthest halls away on park campus so there's always a flat party of some sort going on lol
Original post by Ajayy28
Well William Carey is the furthest halls away on park campus so there's always a flat party of some sort going on lol

Smoking in rooms allowed or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arsilan96
I'm room 3, why the best? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I'm Ajayys flatmate at the moment. I'm currently in room 3 flat 23. Don't worry I've kept it all clean and everything ahaa. Its a decent room and you can talk across the court yard to your mates in their rooms. And if you're a smoker its in prime position to not get caught out of your window.
Original post by Ashlea_Jade
Hey, I'm Ajayys flatmate at the moment. I'm currently in room 3 flat 23. Don't worry I've kept it all clean and everything ahaa. Its a decent room and you can talk across the court yard to your mates in their rooms. And if you're a smoker its in prime position to not get caught out of your window.

Haha aww, perfect 😋 what're you studying btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm at the business school studying Events Management. what about you when you start here?
I'm at the business school studying Events Management. what about you when you start here?

I should see you around, I'm doing business accounting 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
I should see you around, I'm doing business accounting 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhhh a few of my mates do that. You should have jon guy teaching you at some point. He's sooo lovely and will practically do your work for you. Although he's big on attendance, which sucks if you have him in the morning in First year. I had him for my accounting module this year, I was always drunk in his 9am lecture.
Ohhhh a few of my mates do that. You should have jon guy teaching you at some point. He's sooo lovely and will practically do your work for you. Although he's big on attendance, which sucks if you have him in the morning in First year. I had him for my accounting module this year, I was always drunk in his 9am lecture.

Awesome, hate waking up in the morning! 😪 how far are our halls to the business block?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome, hate waking up in the morning! 😪 how far are our halls to the business block?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahhh I think I have the worst attendance of the year. As long as you do your work though and get over a D- they're fine with it. Hate to say this but you will be the furthest flat out of all the halls away from the business block. I have sprint walked it in like 8minutes before though. But leave 10/15 minutes before lectures and seminars.
Yeahhh I think I have the worst attendance of the year. As long as you do your work though and get over a D- they're fine with it. Hate to say this but you will be the furthest flat out of all the halls away from the business block. I have sprint walked it in like 8minutes before though. But leave 10/15 minutes before lectures and seminars.

Wow! I've been for an open day, didn't realise it was so far away lol, oh well nothing I can do abt it anyway 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow! I've been for an open day, didn't realise it was so far away lol, oh well nothing I can do abt it anyway 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah they're on opposite diagonal corners of the campus from each other. I get half way and just end up in the SU instead.
Reply 35
I'm in Spencer Perceval, flat 37? Anyone else? :smile:
Yeah they're on opposite diagonal corners of the campus from each other. I get half way and just end up in the SU instead.

Shouldn't be a problem, looking forward to it haha, & are you first year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shouldn't be a problem, looking forward to it haha, & are you first year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm like the ultimate advertiser for the SU, I spend all my time in there. yeahhhh I am first year, well I finished a few weeks ago. just been hanging around with sports meetings and going out really.

Yeah I'm like the ultimate advertiser for the SU, I spend all my time in there. yeahhhh I am first year, well I finished a few weeks ago. just been hanging around with sports meetings and going out really.

Hopefully see you around ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by summerx
I'm in Spencer Perceval, flat 37? Anyone else? :smile:

Im in flat 16! What are you hoping to study? 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending