The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;dhJ_VFGkMNI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhJ_VFGkMNI[/video]
Original post by The Assassin
[video="youtube;dhJ_VFGkMNI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhJ_VFGkMNI[/video]

Would run to/10

Ive actually met Skepta, guy was doing some cameo at a uni thing. Had more gear in him than a pharmacist :biggrin:.
Original post by Zürich
Would run to/10

Ive actually met Skepta, guy was doing some cameo at a uni thing. Had more gear in him than a pharmacist :biggrin:.

ha that's cool. Yeah the guy's pretty big

met him as well -- actually been to nandos with him even! u mirin?! :laugh: :laugh:
Original post by The Assassin
ha that's cool. Yeah the guy's pretty big

met him as well -- actually been to nandos with him even! u mirin?! :laugh: :laugh:

Just the 2 of you?
Too many man, bare man not enough girls in here :wink:
Saw sneakbo before but that's hardly the same thing :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich
Just the 2 of you?
Too many man, bare man not enough girls in here :wink:

na. I didn't know him I just know/knew some promoters & higher-ups of some raves events. Just asked me to go and he was with him. Also met Majestic if you've heard of him.

Original post by jam278
This is my story from last year.

brb went out to some club with my mates
brb find out 3 of my mates got kicked out of the club in the 5min difference our taxis took to get there.
brb still went inside the club.

brb clearly under the effects of drugs, hide in the toilet before I get kicked out by bouncers watching me stare into space
brb sort myself out slightly
brb see girl I've been crushing on, try to avoid her looking at me at all costs
brb sort myself out, having time of my life.

brb went to another club with the mates who were with me to meet the guys who were kicked out.
brb find my mate get into 2 fights in the space of an hour in the same club.

brb find my mate then proper grinding with some girls with a drink in his hand and his arm round them proper on it:lolwut:

brb head off outside, club closed at 3.
brb stayed outside, one of the guys i'm with nearly starts another fight.

brb random dealer comes in and starts talking to all of us including the randomer about to fight my mate.
brb **** escalates quickly and random dealer spits at one of the guys my mate was beefing with's girlfriend.

brb go to another club
brb find randomers sniffing coke at the urinal, not even going inside the toilets but in the public area before the cubicle
brb bouncers clearly know this and do nothing about it.

brb mates go to their house, take another drug and not get to sleep for the next 3 days including the night out.

just read this properly. wtf man. crazy
(edited 9 years ago)
can confirm have met skepta
can confirm pretty hench
can confirm worth it
can confirm not ate grilled chicken with him but will ask next time
Reply 3807
Original post by Numan786
Lol true say bout the equipment but if it was an issue for me id take a beating but like you said you've not backing whereas if they were all gonna have it just a call and Manz land with machetes and **** but them lot do their own dodgy ****.

The funniest **** I see is when some tall hench guy thinks he's hard and tries showing off and then gets his ass kicked by someone shorter :smug:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Brb have seen that happen before
Brb white woman abuses friend racially in a shop
Brb friend was only 16 and 5'10" at the time
Brb Friend confronts her for racism
Brb uses n word and goes to call husband who's waiting in car
Brb husband comes in from car
Brb husband gets in friends face
Brb friend uppercuts to the jaw
Brb husband falls over
Brb friend looks like a boss
Brb police threatened to be called
Brb witness tell woman to STFU
Original post by FKLW
Brb have seen that happen before
Brb white woman abuses friend racially in a shop
Brb friend was only 16 and 5'10" at the time
Brb Friend confronts her for racism
Brb uses n word and goes to call husband who's waiting in car
Brb husband comes in from car
Brb husband gets in friends face
Brb friend uppercuts to the jaw
Brb husband falls over
Brb friend looks like a boss
Brb police threatened to be called
Brb witness tell woman to STFU

Tbh, I have no sympathy for the guy who got done, but your mate should have been charged with GBH. You cant go around lamping people over verbal insults
Reply 3809
Original post by Zürich
Tbh, I have no sympathy for the guy who got done, but your mate should have been charged with GBH. You cant go around lamping people over verbal insults

I'd take gbh, racism in places like a shop is incredibly insulting and hurtful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
I'd take gbh, racism in places like a shop is incredibly insulting and hurtful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course it is, but that doesnt justify physical assault. That's been a legal and moral principle for hundreds of years.

Why engage with people like that anyway? Just laugh and walk away, report them to the police if you can be bothered.
Reply 3811
Original post by Zürich
Of course it is, but that doesnt justify physical assault. That's been a legal and moral principle for hundreds of years.

Why engage with people like that anyway? Just laugh and walk away, report them to the police if you can be bothered.

Yeah, you're right. But I can't say I don't choose to go with my emotions in the heat of such a moment.

Never good to act when you're angry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich

I don't think you've ever experienced it, being white aryan etc

I don't bother engaging anymore but only because I've engaged, fought, won, lost, got beat up, ran etc during my teenage years and I don't see the point anymore, I've learned to suppress it. But honestly it's hard to resist.
Original post by Ggmu!
Yeah, you're right. But I can't say I don't choose to go with my emotions in the heat of such a moment.

Never good to act when you're angry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

One of these things. You'd very silly to commit GBH over some moron baiting you up.

On the other hand, if I could get away with it, I'd lamp every **** who looked at me the wrong way :laugh:
Original post by Blame Game
I don't think you've ever experienced it, being white aryan etc

I don't bother engaging anymore but only because I've engaged, fought, won, lost, got beat up, ran etc during my teenage years and I don't see the point anymore, I've learned to suppress it. But honestly it's hard to resist.

Principle is the same on any verbal insult. Someone calls my mother a whore etc, and I react by thumping him, then I deserve to be charged for GBH.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3814
Original post by Zürich

Nah as in she called her husband to "teach him a lesson"- he was gonna start a physical fight with said friend anyway so he just got the first punch in.

Agree with you though that violence isn't the answer. Funny thing was the guy was a 40-year old something skinhead- we later found out that he has slept with said mates sister- she was 17....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich
Principle is the same on any verbal insult. Someone calls my mother a whore etc, and I react by thumping him, then I deserve to be charged for GBH.

Possibly but I've never gotten angry over mum jokes. Racism I used to take personally when I was younger. Personal insults never really bothered me too much either. Not that much anymore but racism always cut a bit deeper, idk why.
Original post by Blame Game
Possibly but I've never gotten angry over mum jokes. Racism I used to take personally when I was younger. Personal insults never really bothered me too much either. Not that much anymore but racism always cut a bit deeper, idk why.

I've always considered a genuine personal insult rather than some generic racial insult to be the more insulting tbh.

I mean if your dad died of cancer and someone starts baiting you up over it, then I cant see how that wouldnt be as insulting as it can get.
Original post by Zürich

Quite hard to just walk away and laugh and tbh racists need to be taught a lesson.

Saying that I don't even engage with that nonsense but I respect what FKLW's friend did.
Original post by Zürich
I've always considered a genuine personal insult rather than some generic racial insult to be the more insulting tbh.

I mean if your dad died of cancer and someone starts baiting you up over it, then I cant see how that wouldnt be as insulting as it can get.

Have you ever had serious racism directed towards you?

Possibly, but I've never had that. Usually I've just got the usual fat ****, girlfriend insults, ugly blah blah blah. that **** doesn't affect me and never has, even when I was 11/12. I started crying over a racist joke when I was 12 though, lost my **** completely and would have cracked his head open if a teacher hadn't walked in. Lost it once or twice after that but not for a long time now
Original post by jam278
Quite hard to just walk away and laugh and tbh racists need to be taught a lesson.

Saying that I don't even engage with that nonsense but I respect what FKLW's friend did.

Yeah but taking that principle further; if I see someone's dog ****ting outside my flat, something which is clearly wrong, then I could reason that heading out and thumping him is justified in the name of educating him. It doesn't make any sense.

Dont have any sympathy for the guy who got chinned, but it's no way to behave either.

Latest