The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3820
Original post by jam278
Quite hard to just walk away and laugh and tbh racists need to be taught a lesson.

Saying that I don't even engage with that nonsense but I respect what FKLW's friend did.

Yeah tbh it's better to walk always but she actually called her husband from the car to come and fight him, so its hard to walk away then if you don't wanna look like a pussy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have never been so entertained by a championship match..peak for derby but massive congrats to qpr for getting back after 1 season down!
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I have never been so entertained by a championship match..peak for derby but massive congrats to qpr for getting back after 1 season down!

This time, face down ass up but put some clothes on, and turn your face back towards me. Try and pout a little but make it natural.
Reply 3823
Original post by Blame Game
This time, face down ass up but put some clothes on, and turn your face back towards me. Try and pout a little but make it natural.

:rofl2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blame Game
Have you ever had serious racism directed towards you?

Possibly, but I've never had that. Usually I've just got the usual fat ****, girlfriend insults, ugly blah blah blah. that **** doesn't affect me and never has, even when I was 11/12. I started crying over a racist joke when I was 12 though, lost my **** completely and would have cracked his head open if a teacher hadn't walked in. Lost it once or twice after that but not for a long time now

I strongly suspect that I was once ****ed over very badly when I was on an internship, in favour of someone who was Asian, but it may be my imagination. Definitely something worse than a verbal insult if I'm right though, talking something that put me back 2 years.

Never lost sleep over a racial slur, people have throw around bits of 'banter' over the years which could be perceived as derogatory but cant recall anyone saying anything with venom. Quite convinced that if anyone did, that I would literally guffaw, mock them and then just get as far away as possible from them ASAP. Absolute worst reaction if to hit them, throw away your life for some crap like that.

get that football talk out of here
Reply 3826
Original post by jam278
Quite hard to just walk away and laugh and tbh racists need to be taught a lesson.

Saying that I don't even engage with that nonsense but I respect what FKLW's friend did.

Yeah tbh it's better to walk always but she actually called her husband from the car to come and fight him, so its hard to walk away then if you don't wanna look like a pussy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3827
Original post by FKLW
Loool which part man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

'I'm a Muslim I don't drink'

Hahahahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3828
Original post by Ggmu!
'I'm a Muslim I don't drink'

Hahahahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right lol well i don't :tongue:
[video="youtube;8-ejyHzz3XE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-ejyHzz3XE[/video]

Kendrick4lyf
Original post by AR_95
Kendrick4lyf

clean

brb suicide
Aaargh man where should I watch this champs league final??? Itv or sky sports 1? Brrruuv! Im watching it on sky anyways cos theyve got better commentary :smile:
Reply 3832
Aaargh man where should I watch this champs league final??? Itv or sky sports 1? Brrruuv! Im watching it on sky anyways cos theyve got better commentary :smile:

Sky man! For the reasons you said :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manchesterunited15
get that football talk out of here

Wait lemme think about that :smile:

Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

tfw no sky sports

Red dress, red heels. Paint your nails red too. Full body shot, so we see them legs. Mouth open and face pointing to one side. Body up against a wall.
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea Id rather listen to Neville than clyve and Jamie rather than Adrian :tongue:
tfw no sky sports

Sky ftw!
Itv has too many ads anyway
Sky ftw!
Itv has too many ads anyway

lemme come yours

:wink:
lemme come yours

:wink: