The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FKLW
Man like you go out all attacking innit :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

can't be trying to soak up pressure when people play with RM tbh, too much OP on the wings to sit back and defend against them. My Chelski line-up is play for the draw type tactics though.
Reply 3921
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
can't be trying to soak up pressure when people play with RM tbh, too much OP on the wings to sit back and defend against them. My Chelski line-up is play for the draw type tactics though.

Can't stand playing RM tbh, you'll dominate for 89 mins then someone pops up with a BS 40-harder with Ronaldo or Bale smh. Liverpool are sick on the game as well- 4-4-2 diamond with them works well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest

I despise anti football in FIFA. I like to play the right way. But if I'm facing an anti footballer when I'm 1-0 up you see Barcelona tactics and I end up with 80% possession the end of the game.

Na I will soak up pressure. When it comes to bus parking, I will bus park Real. I'll do 4-2-3-1 normal but I'll make sure the wingers track back and man mark, only start closing down at the half way line and if there's no quick through ball I slow the game down with possession. It's like the Chelsea Arsenal game at the emirates last season.

My Chelsea tactics are just lol though. They're such a boring team to use, I start Torres then play Ba near the end and start running and crossing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
Mate I want a game!!

Though I'm ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe after my exams finish in early June?
I wouldn't care if I lost to a guy (not to be sexist, but it's worse to lose to a girl)
Would just be nice to have somebody to play with.... :wink:

#fifafriends
Original post by jam278
I despise anti football in FIFA. I like to play the right way. But if I'm facing an anti footballer when I'm 1-0 up you see Barcelona tactics and I end up with 80% possession the end of the game.

Na I will soak up pressure. When it comes to bus parking, I will bus park Real. I'll do 4-2-3-1 normal but I'll make sure the wingers track back and man mark, only start closing down at the half way line and if there's no quick through ball I slow the game down with possession. It's like the Chelsea Arsenal game at the emirates last season.

My Chelsea tactics are just lol though. They're such a boring team to use, I start Torres then play Ba near the end and start running and crossing.

I play exactly like Liverpool.
I literally couldn't defend for an entire FIFA game; I'm just so bad at it
I basically have to outscore the other guy, or hope he can't attack.

Also, my brother beats me with headers nearly every time - a corner is basically a penalty for him...
I don't get why I'm so bad at them :L
But I suppose it's a good sign that I still win
Anyone willing to sacrifice their rep to play me in halo3/fifa.

C0M£ @ M£££££££££
Original post by FKLW
Also, made this formation with Chelsea the other day; it's essentially 5 at the back with 3 CM; one pushed a little forward and then wingers pushed way high up the pitch:

Cech
Azpi Ivanovic Terry Cahill Cole
Matic Luiz
Oscar
Willian Hazard

It's actually deadly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You gonna congratulate me for beating your arch nemesis on la fifa? That's GG right....
Reply 3926
Original post by Miel Purple
Anyone willing to sacrifice their rep to play me in halo3/fifa.

C0M£ @ M£££££££££

You gonna congratulate me for beating your arch nemesis on la fifa? That's GG right....

Nope.

Haven't played in about a month. Too much revision to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Nope.

Haven't played in about a month. Too much revision to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But congratulate me for beating GG tho....:colonhash:
Reply 3928
But congratulate me for beating GG tho....:colonhash:

Nah he's minor. What were you saying about Jam yesterday btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Nah he's minor. What were you saying about Jam yesterday btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

lel

Um can't remember, something about schools in Ghana :K:
Reply 3930
lel

Um can't remember, something about schools in Ghana :K:

I can remember :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So why ask? Wanna stir something up:colonhash: not in the stirring-****-up mood yet:smile:
Reply 3932
Original post by jam278
x

x

To quote:

''His **** will only give me a paper cut on my tight ting"

Im so done.
**** stir. I ain't involved.
:ditto: C myself out.
Reply 3935
Original post by jam278
**** stir. I ain't involved.

Jam u from Ghana? Ever heard that song alkayida?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3937
Original post by Numan786
Jam u from Ghana? Ever heard that song alkayida?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have. The dance is jokes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
I have. The dance is jokes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha trust :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278

I can never play tika taka on fifa, gets so boring unless you have beastly wingers who are willing to overlap constantly. I only play seasons so I allow the man marking stuff but in fifa tournaments its jokes when I do that and force them to play through Sokratis/Gundogan/Hummels/Sahin. I'm whack at defending corners though.

Only like Chelsea cos of Hazard and Willian. Latter pulls off some slick dribbling skills all day long for me, like a cross between Fabregas and Di Maria.

Latest