The Student Room Group

Tiffin Sixth Form

At the moment I'm planning on joining the sixth form in September, so...

Does anyone go there, has anyone been there, or is anyone planning on going there?
Reply 1
Original post by Vionar

Does anyone go there, has anyone been there, or is anyone planning on going there?

I'm planning to go there as well; what are you intending to study?
Reply 2
Original post by Zamolxis
I'm planning to go there as well; what are you intending to study?

Hopefully I'll be doing biology, chemistry, history, and French, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Vionar
Hopefully I'll be doing biology, chemistry, history, and French, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm planning on doing biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics and further mathematics.
Reply 4
What do you guys wanna do at uni? I have an offer I just don't like the idea of everyone wanting to do medicine/dentistry/law :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by Grabbitar
What do you guys wanna do at uni? I have an offer I just don't like the idea of everyone wanting to do medicine/dentistry/law :tongue:

Personally, something science related, either natural sciences or something like chemistry, chemical engineering, or other similar courses. How hard is it to get into a university from there? If I'd get in the best 10% of students at Tiffin sixth form, would you think I'd get into Oxbridge?
Reply 6
Personally, something science related, either natural sciences or something like chemistry, chemical engineering, or other similar courses. How hard is it to get into a university from there? If I'd get in the best 10% of students at Tiffin sixth form, would you think I'd get into Oxbridge?

Obviously it depends on a genuine interest which can be seen at interview but obviously academics wise it's very possible yes :smile: their careers advice is very good I've heard but bear in mind most parents have their children doing private tutoring etc too so doing well at school may not be solely down to the teachers
Ew. Tiffin girls...bloody smart children :wink:
Reply 8
I'm planning on doing biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics and further mathematics.

Ah, so the very typical sciency combination :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Grabbitar

I might want to do medicine, but I'm constantly changing my mind :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by lilypear
Ew. Tiffin girls...bloody smart children :wink:

Nooooooooo Tiffin boys :tongue: Not that it makes much of a difference really :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar

Are studying at Tiffin currently?
Reply 12
😭😭
(edited 9 years ago)
i want to apply to tiffins for september 2016

what grades did you guys get in your gcses?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending