:lolwut:
Reply 4202
Original post by jam278
Can you read.

Plus stop being a raging homophobe.

Sigh

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I was gay.

Tell me you wouldn't let your sister get tapped by that if she was married to him?
Reply 4205
Original post by jam278
If I was gay.

Tell me you wouldn't let your sister get tapped by that if she was married to him?

:rofl: If she was married why would it be my decision?
Original post by FKLW
:rofl: If she was married why would it be my decision?

True but you wouldn't want your sister getting tapped by some next 3/10 guy tho. At least if he's sodomizing her you could stomach the thought better if the guy was piff.

I'd hate to have my daughter getting banged by some next crusty guy.
Reply 4207
Original post by jam278
True but you wouldn't want your sister getting tapped by some next 3/10 guy tho. At least if he's sodomizing her you could stomach the thought better if the guy was piff.

Jam...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278

Weird

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4209
Original post by jam278

Yeah true. If he was a decent guy as well but yeah if he's butters i'm just gonna slap him tbh.

Daughters different man, ain't no boys going near her.

What, while I'll beat the **** out of any guy who even looks my daughter until she's 22 you gotta be realistic here.
Original post by FKLW
Yeah true. If he was a decent guy as well but yeah if he's butters i'm just gonna slap him tbh.

Daughters different man, ain't no boys going near her.

She ain't having a boyfriend until she's 22. If I see her having sex with a guy while she's in my house the guy won't be able to have sex with anybody again.
Reply 4212
Original post by jam278
She ain't having a boyfriend until she's 22. If I see her having sex with a guy while she's in my house the guy won't be able to have sex with anybody again.

:rofl: Criteria:

8/10 Aesthetics at least
5'11"+ (tall Grandkids innit)
£50,000+

Agree?

Also if he doesn't ask my permission he'll get glassed in the eye.

Tfw he turns out to be Yaboy :colonhash:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4213
Original post by jam278

Jam are you high...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
:rofl: Criteria:

8/10 Aesthetics
5'11"+ (tall Grandkids innit)
£50,000+

Agree?

Agree completely. If he's rich and ugly I'll get a nice looking guy to make sperm donations. He can have sex with her but with contraception at all times or after having a vasectomy.

Yaboy banging your baby girl would be jokes.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by OneMic
Jam are you high...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who's dupe are you?
Reply 4216
Misc is too weird even for me today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
What, while I'll beat the **** out of any guy who even looks my daughter until she's 22 you gotta be realistic here.

(Elliot rodger) js

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4218
Original post by jam278
Who's dupe are you?

Groovey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4219
Original post by jam278
Agree completely. If he's rich and ugly I'll get a nice looking guy to make sperm donations. He can have sex with her but with contraception at all times or after having a vasectomy.

Yaboy banging your baby girl would be jokes.

:rofl: Na if he's ugly it ain't getting to that stage man, gotta have some standards. Would rather have a less wealthy man and a better looking guy to enhance that gene pool tbh. Yaboy is 99% gay, could spout some Freudian theory about that guy but i'll leave that to Luke.

Also forgot to add:

Inb4 daughter 1/10 incapable of obtaining 8/10 husband.

Latest