The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zürich
Strip club down the road seems to be running a discount on Mondays...€20 a dance.
Could have some Polish silicon in my face in 5 minutes flat lads.

Going to have a beer and think this one over.

:rofl:

strong perv. You with anyone or just yourself?
Original post by jam278
This is where what we are attracted to differs.

I would love to have a girl as fit as her, but I don't think she is that amazing in terms of celebrity hottie status. Better girls around.

Started to like Irina Shayk tho, she's grown on me.

Definitely, solid 8.5 though
Original post by jam278
Hmm, well she's niceish, but nothing too great.

If it weren't for the chin she'd be a 9. But that's the kinda hair I like on girls. It's a shame girls don't do this much, they're too scared of cutting all that hair off.

I'd give 7 to both tbh , equal but I'd have to choose 1 over #2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manchesterunited15
Definitely, solid 8.5 though

Wouldn't hesitate on a night out for sure.
Original post by jam278
:rofl:

strong perv. You with anyone or just yourself?

I'm alone. Just came in from having a few beers with a colleague, tried to drag him along to the club but he wasnt on that.

Slightly pissed, neon light of the strip club can be seen from my window.

Might be on uno
Anyway how many you people gonna go out and get trashed when your exams finish?

Friday will be a big night for me.
Original post by AR_95
I'd give 7 to both tbh , equal but I'd have to choose 1 over #2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably yes, but tbh just down to the chin.
Original post by Zürich
I'm alone. Just came in from having a few beers with a colleague, tried to drag him along to the club but he wasnt on that.

Slightly pissed, neon light of the strip club can be seen from my window.

Might be on uno

True say you're in europe, post the results. See if you can bring a stripper to your yard.
Original post by FKLW
Also, totally unrelated but might as well ask whilst your on the misc, are you black Nathan?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure why I came into this thread. I very rarely do. Yeah, I am. :smile:
Original post by NathanW18
Not sure why I came into this thread. I very rarely do. Yeah, I am. :smile:

Cause essentially you're still one of us

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278

Went out on Friday as I had over a week off, was a bad decision :colonhash:
Original post by jam278

Only finish on the 12th june :frown:

But yeh i'll be going pretty mental, will be heading to the union with the rest of the year and start pre-ing from 12pm when the exam finishes. Then it will be a case of wherever the night takes me :moon:
Went out on Friday as I had over a week off, was a bad decision :colonhash:

Well I feel you there. Already said what happened on wednesday.

Good night though for only three people. Think we were all depressed tbf.
Original post by Isometrix
Only finish on the 12th june :frown:

But yeh i'll be going pretty mental, will be heading to the union with the rest of the year and start pre-ing from 12pm when the exam finishes. Then it will be a case of wherever the night takes me :moon:

Are you a cool kid in your uni?

I'm the guy who's in literally all the circles in uni lol but not the prominent member.

I have no idea what I'm going to do. So many plans on that day. Gonna drink, then go to my mates house, go and drink some more and watch the england game then go out and meet some other people. Became a sorta popular guy over the past few months lol.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278
Well I feel you there. Already said what happened on wednesday.

Good night though for only three people. Think we were all depressed tbf.

Yeah mine was only 4, normally have a way bigger group

Why depressed?
Yeah mine was only 4, normally have a way bigger group

Why depressed?

Exam destroyed us lol. I had a half bottle of gin and quite a few beers.
Lol bet Zurichs off to bang a stripper. Man I swear I need to keep it updated here on my night out.
Original post by jam278
Exam destroyed us lol. I had a half bottle of gin and quite a few beers.

Ah fair enough. I was probably the drunkest I've ever been, was quite proud of never having thrown up from alcohol before :lol:

Original post by jam278
Lol bet Zurichs off to bang a stripper. Man I swear I need to keep it updated here on my night out.

Imagine being in a club and seeing someone posting on TSR :rofl:
Original post by jam278
Are you a cool kid in your uni?

I'm the guy who's in literally all the circles in uni lol but not the prominent member.

I have no idea what I'm going to do. So many plans on that day. Gonna drink, then go to my mates house, go and drink some more and watch the england game then go out and meet some other people. Became a sorta popular guy over the past few months lol.

Haha nah man just your average dude I guess. I get on with pretty much everyone on my course though, it's a good group. and we know each other pretty well too cos its five year course.

I think my plan is to pre at the union for a while with a pub lunch. then to maintain blood alcohol levels get some fifa drinking game going at someones house and have a massive tournament until the sun goes down. should then be pretty stoked for the massive night out, it will be pretty carnage tbf. only **** thing is most of the other students will have gone home so i guess it would just be our year out but oh well. means theres no viable targets around as you know your coursemates too well to try it on cos gossip spreads like wildfire. **** it i wouldnt even be in a state to care anyway, i will try make it happen man :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
Cause essentially you're still one of us

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've tried to read this thread before, but it's not really for me. I have pretty much nothing to contribute.
Original post by Isometrix
Haha nah man just your average dude I guess. I get on with pretty much everyone on my course though, it's a good group. and we know each other pretty well too cos its five year course.

I think my plan is to pre at the union for a while with a pub lunch. then to maintain blood alcohol levels get some fifa drinking game going at someones house and have a massive tournament until the sun goes down. should then be pretty stoked for the massive night out, it will be pretty carnage tbf. only **** thing is most of the other students will have gone home so i guess it would just be our year out but oh well. means theres no viable targets around as you know your coursemates too well to try it on cos gossip spreads like wildfire. **** it i wouldnt even be in a state to care anyway, i will try make it happen man :lol:

Same here although my course is a 3 year.

Sounds like a good plan. I don't even like playing FIFA anymore as I'm too good against my mates so I don't even play properly any more. It's annoying but oh well. There'll always be targets on a night out in London. I thought there'd be no targets on wednesday because it was middle of exam season but the JMU students had finished their exams, so loads of them were there for targets. Still wondering whether I should text this girl again and see if I can get an FWB thing going.

You live in london so it doesn't matter as much tbf with the uni students going as others will be out for the summer that haven't gone on holiday. Plus there's also people going to England for the summer.

Latest