The Student Room Group

Having sex with my ex-girlfriend's ex-boyfriend?

I'm 15, in year 11 and have recently discovered I'm bisexual. Yesterday I told one of my friends I'm bisexual, he's in the same year as me. I broke up with my girlfriend two weeks ago, and since then I've had sex with 3 guys after not having done anything with guys before. I told him yesterday and he said he's been curious for a while; he's 16. He went out with my ex-girlfriend when we were in year 10. They were together for all of year 10 and I've been with her since the start of year 11, and ended 2 weeks ago.

He says he wants to try stuff with me and he’s never done anything with a guy before, but this situation seems quite weird. He's hot but the fact we've both been out with and had sex with the same girl, I just don't know. What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

haven't you got exams to revise for
Reply 2
Original post by Meenglishnogood
haven't you got exams to revise for

I'm sure I can take a couple hours out of revision to address an important issue.
Strong post to join date ratio- you had sex with 3 guys already and your bi so could be more people and you're only 15 weaaaaaaaaw
Reply 4
Original post by EmmaBxoxo
Strong post to join date ratio- you had sex with 3 guys already and your bi so could be more people and you're only 15 weaaaaaaaaw

I only just found out about this website. Not everybody has spent their life on here.
Original post by Glasscastle
I only just found out about this website. Not everybody has spent their life on here.

lawl anyway go for it.
Reply 6
Have you no shame LOL., just revise for your exams much more beneficial
Hilarys younger brother?
Reply 8
This is so messed up, not the bit of you being bi but the fact that you are willing to sleep with your ex's ex

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
So lay this down for me one time..

Step 1: You broke up with your girlfriend

Step 2: You then had sex with 2 other men within the 2 week window post-break up.

Step 3: Then, out of the other 7 billion people on planet Earth that you could have chosen from, you chose to nail her ex-boyfriend.

You sir have got an ensuite bedroom waiting for you in Hell.
The girl has slept with both of you is she also 15?
Reply 11
Original post by Guy Secretan
The girl has slept with both of you is she also 15?

Yes she is.
Reply 12
I'm 16 and in Year 11. Revise for exams instead of wanting dicks and vagina like me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Why am I getting no sex and children are?

:frown:
You're only 15 :zomg: calm yourself
A bit young aint ya? Steady on boy.
Original post by Xyloid
So lay this down for me one time..

Step 1: You broke up with your girlfriend

Step 2: You then had sex with 2 other men within the 2 week window post-break up.

Step 3: Then, out of the other 7 billion people on planet Earth that you could have chosen from, you chose to nail her ex-boyfriend.

You sir have got an ensuite bedroom waiting for you in Hell.

Nope, he's slept with three guys in the two weeks since the break-up, the first of which was the day after the break-up (see his other thread asking whether or not girls would sleep with a bisexual guy).
Reply 17
Year 11's now a days are nasty as hell
Reply 18
Original post by Musie Suzie
Nope, he's slept with three guys in the two weeks since the break-up, the first of which was the day after the break-up (see his other thread asking whether or not girls would sleep with a bisexual guy).

That's what I said. Step 2 refers to two men. Step 3 refers to one man. If i'm not mistaken 2+1 = 3.

Oh and Step 2 also refers to the time duration of 2 weeks.
Do it and film it so you can send it to her if she ever annoys you. It could end with both of you ejaculating at the camera. Shel probably be turned on by it. If two of my exes got it on Id be a very happy chappy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending