Manchester

Uni of Manchester Freshers 2014-15

Scroll to see replies

Got an unconditional for biomed! Wooooot :biggrin:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by NataliaWojcicka
I put down dalton-ellis and hulme hall for accommodation so I might see you there :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great!! What are you studying?
Original post by ayesha2112
Great!! What are you studying?

I'll be doing physics masters :smile: you ? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! Can someone help me please? I'm in the middle of sorting out my University accommodation and I'm not sure where to put as my 3 choices. I would really prefer an en suite room! Which halls are the best?
Original post by NataliaWojcicka
I'll be doing physics masters :smile: you ? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! i'm going in for biomedical sciences :smile: see you at the halls, hopefully :smile:
Original post by ayesha2112
Awesome! i'm going in for biomedical sciences :smile: see you at the halls, hopefully :smile:

Nice :wink: good luck in your exams, see you in September :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1506
Original post by LRKG2079
Hey! Can someone help me please? I'm in the middle of sorting out my University accommodation and I'm not sure where to put as my 3 choices. I would really prefer an en suite room! Which halls are the best?

I've picked Sheavyn, Canterbury Court, and Richmond. All ensuite self catered :smile:
Hi I am an Indian student and got an unconditional offer from University of Manchester.pls tell me about student life and accomodation
Original post by RoseBrilliante
Anybody firmed for Chemistry (with a year in industry)?

Yes, me!
Including a year in industry :five:
Original post by jonzza_81
Yes, me!
Including a year in industry :five:

Yess! :beer: Offer AAA?
Physics unconditional offer
Yess! :beer: Offer AAA?

Yep. Have you decided on accommodation yet? I've gone for Oak House in Fallowfield.
Yep. Have you decided on accommodation yet? I've gone for Oak House in Fallowfield.

Eyy, me too :biggrin: Shared bathroom because I'm cheap like that
Eyy, me too :biggrin: Shared bathroom because I'm cheap like that

I'm so cheap I'm not even going for a sink :nutcase:
I'm so cheap I'm not even going for a sink :nutcase:

Me neither! Ahh, I bet it's going to be a great first year
Original post by Mazzaa
I've picked Sheavyn, Canterbury Court, and Richmond. All ensuite self catered :smile:

Thanks for the reply! I went for Opal Gardens, Richmond and Victoria Hall :smile:
Original post by mnjkmr321
Physics unconditional offer

Lucky ! :wink: I've got a conditional offer for physics, I'll see you there hopefully :smile:
can u tell me about manchester as a city and is it sociable.
Original post by LRKG2079
Thanks for the reply! I went for Opal Gardens, Richmond and Victoria Hall :smile:

I've also gone for Opal Gardens and Richmond Park, and I'm doing Mathematics and Physics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! Conditional offer for Computer Science here (firmed):biggrin:. I have one question though; I applied kinda late for accommodation (27th this month - stupid me) and my first choice was Oak House. Do I have any chance getting a place there:frown:?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending