The Student Room Group

A2 Religious Studies: Unit 3 Developments

Any predictions on what's going to come up?

I'm hoping it'll be a straight forward The Ontological Argument questioning for the Philosophy Side and for Ethics - a straightforward analyse the key features of NML.

It's Ethical Language that I'm nervous about.
Reply 1
Original post by verceazy

I'm hoping it'll be a straight forward The Ontological Argument questioning for the Philosophy Side and for Ethics - a straightforward analyse the key features of NML.

I'm planning on doing religious experience, religious language and deontology... Ethical language is a bit meh for me too...

Are you doing Ayer/Westphal/Donovan for Paper 4?

I'd love a key features deontology question to come up for ethics!! Hopefully nice ontological & religious language questions toooo ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys, im answering on Religious Language but don't really want to revise myth and symbol, is this risky at all, i know every other argument, Falsification, verif, Language Games and Analogy but really dont want to implode revising myth and symbol.
Reply 4
Original post by charlsmith
I'd love a key features deontology question to come up for ethics!! Hopefully nice ontological & religious language questions toooo ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would prefer a key features of Natural Moral Law question:biggrin:

I'm not even learning a pre-prepared essay for Ethical Language. I'm just consolidating my knowledge of the content.
Original post by StanleyWems
Hi guys, im answering on Religious Language but don't really want to revise myth and symbol, is this risky at all, i know every other argument, Falsification, verif, Language Games and Analogy but really dont want to implode revising myth and symbol.

This is basically what I am doing for my paper, I hate myth and symbol, but you might need to be able to talk about it in passing, as in like "myth unlocks deeper religious truth, such as the Virgin Birth Myth, while symbol identifies then participates, such as the cross identifying the death of Jesus while participating by showing him dying for out sins blah blah blah" you get me? But no, I'm not revising it to the level of the other sections :smile:

I'm hoping for a religious experience question and a straightforward Religion and Morality question for the ethics side. I also hope the religious language question is good for philosophy, because I cannot do Justice, Law and Punishment at all :frown: Lots of people in my class want the same as you, I just don't do well with Ontological and Ethical Theories :frown:
Anyone have any predictions of what they think will come up? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
i hope the ontological argument question is straight foward
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending