The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Bristol UWE Health Professions Course

Hello! :-)

I have been accepted onto the Health Professions Course in UWE under Children's Nursing, and I was wondering if anyone else has heard back & will also be heading up to Bristol this September.

I'm from Mid Wales, and I'm really excited to start. I look forward to hearing from you other lucky and excited ones :-)

Emmy xx
Reply 1
Hi Emmy, I have been made an offer and will be following the adult nursing pathway. Will you be coming to live in Bristol? If so where will you apply for accommodation? :smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Well done on getting your offer, where are you from? Yes, I have applied for City Centre accomidation, and can't wait to find out where I'm going to be staying, I'm so excited :-)
Where have you chose to live?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Hi, I'm starting Health Professions in September following the Adult Nursing pathway. Can't wait to get started! :smile: Is anyone else on the 'mature' side or do you have children? Lol
Reply 4
Original post by Emmy15010
Well done on getting your offer, where are you from? Yes, I have applied for City Centre accomidation, and can't wait to find out where I'm going to be staying, I'm so excited :-)
Where have you chose to live?

I'm from salisbury, where are you from? I chose Glenside campus, just so help is there when I need it. City centre will be cool though x
Reply 5
Hiya Shezz, I'm mature ha, but 21:-)
No children either ... Not yet anyway haha.
Join my group on FBook - UWE FD Health Professions 2014 - 2015
Or add me as a friend Emily Pfeiffer

Im from Mid Wales :-) xx

Thanks Emmy, I will have a look for you on Facebook. I'm 35,but don't feel it, haha! :colondollar: I'm from near Chepstow. I will be travelling to Bristol daily, I guess you will be living in halls or Bristol? x
Reply 6
Hi again :-)
How long will it take you to travel?
I would send the link to the group for fbook, but I'm not allowed (I've been told off by StudentRoom twice) haha .. Always the rebel!

Yes, city centre:-) xx
Reply 7
Hi again :-)
How long will it take you to travel?
I would send the link to the group for fbook, but I'm not allowed (I've been told off by StudentRoom twice) haha .. Always the rebel!

Yes, city centre:-) xx

Hi, takes about 25mins at a quiet time but nearer to an hours drive in rush hour! Oh well,it will be worth it. Looking forward to meeting everyone :smile:
Reply 8
Were you able to find me on facebook xx
Reply 9
Were you able to find me on facebook xx

Hi again Emmy, I think I've found you on Facebook?!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending