The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort uni CODE sep 2014

Anyone staying with CODE accommodation this coming September 14?!
Reply 1
I am firmed at DMU studying Accounting and Finance and staying at Code Accomodation western road this year
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Jonaev
I am firmed at DMU studying Accounting and Finance and staying at Code Accomodation western road this year

Im staying there too! what block>?
Reply 3
Block D.......Are you studying at LU or DMU? What are you studying? IS it your first year?
It is my first year at DMU.
Reply 4
Hey! I just got an unconditional offer for accounting and finance in DMU too! Year 2 tho :smile:
Thinking whether to stay in uni halls or code..
Reply 5
I have a £105 a week, CODE accommodation studio double room. I know of two, one on Upperton Road and the other by Bead Park..

Advertising it on here because there are no more cheaper rooms left through the company, but I want out of my contract because I want to commute!

Also if anyone does want them, we will reward them because we are very desperate to get out of the contract!
Reply 6
Also one Code tenancy available at Upperton road new build £105pw, im giving £500 to the person who takes it over so that so would be £95pw or it would cover a years electrics. Message for more details please :biggrin:
I'll be at Code (Block D, Room 63) in September.
Original post by shan94
Hi guys!
There is still a room available at Code Western Road. It's a double bed room with access to free gym, yoga and Zumba classes. Also a cinema coming soon! Please reply to me if interested or if you know anyone that would be. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,
Is this room still available? Only I wanted to stay at Western Road but it's fully booked.
Reply 9
I'm an erasmus student and next year I will study in Leicester University. Would you recommend CODE? I have been looking for information, but I haven't made a decision. Thanks!
Hey! If you are still looking for accommodation, I have a CODE studio at Western Road that I am looking for a tenant for. It is £105 per week, it is a lovely room and has loads included in it. The only reason I am looking for a replacement is because I want to live with a friend instead and I am very desperate to find someone for it :frown: So if you are interested please get in touch with me ASAP :smile: YOU WILL GET REWARDED IF YOU TAKE IT!!!! :smile:

Contact me on here, text/call: 07923252547, or facebook: Karolina Zalewska.

Thank you!!! :smile:
I'm staying at the code on western road block E :smile:
Original post by meganroseboyle
Hi,
Is this room still available? Only I wanted to stay at Western Road but it's fully booked.

CODE studio flat available on Easter Boulevard. £105pw. Contact 07518677399 for details as I need someone to replace me. Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending