The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Is there any use of the egg machine after the even has ended? It just shows error when I press on it :erm:
Original post by ForgetMe
Is there any use of the egg machine after the even has ended? It just shows error when I press on it :erm:

Yeah, you should be able to collect money and experience from it every 12 hours, I believe.
If you're talking about it saying *ERROR, just ignore it and come back to it when the money symbol is hovering over it.
Original post by beccagood95
Yeah, you should be able to collect money and experience from it every 12 hours, I believe.
If you're talking about it saying *ERROR, just ignore it and come back to it when the money symbol is hovering over it.

Ahh, okay, thanks :tongue:
Reply 1403
Original post by G8D
We've now been forced to update and it's laggy as balls. I can just about manage to click things in my own town but in my neighbours' towns the lag is so much that I can do nothing...

Mine is really laggy when visiting friends too :sad: I was just told to hunt for Bob in a friend's town, but I had to give up because I couldn't even make the screen move.
Reply 1404
Original post by Juno
Mine is really laggy when visiting friends too :sad: I was just told to hunt for Bob in a friend's town, but I had to give up because I couldn't even make the screen move.

Hopefully next time you go into their town he'll be in the middle of the screen. Usually works for me.
Reply 1405
We get money/XP
Think it contributes to the righteousness rating too, but I can't remember.
I once installed the game on my phone but unfortunately there was not enough space in it (I need those apps I'm using on my phone so I can't uninstall one of them).
I finally reached level 15 so I can finally get free donuts, money and items from Reddit! :')
So far I've already spent 1200 donuts. :colondollar:
I finally reached level 15 so I can finally get free donuts, money and items from Reddit! :')
So far I've already spent 1200 donuts. :colondollar:

How?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you get free donuts?
You have to be level 15 on the game and you have to have a reddit account (not too hard to set up)

http://freedonuts.loomhost.com/
You fill in that form, and they put the donuts, money and items from past events that you don't have onto your game in a couple of hours.
You do have to give them your origin password but they're very trustworthy and you can change your password after you've done it.
How do you get free donuts?
You have to be level 15 on the game and you have to have a reddit account (not too hard to set up)

http://freedonuts.loomhost.com/
You fill in that form, and they put the donuts, money and items from past events that you don't have onto your game in a couple of hours.
You do have to give them your origin password but they're very trustworthy and you can change your password after you've done it.

Ah, I don't think that sounds trustworthy enough, I'll just have to not have all the cool stuff :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Ah, I don't think that sounds trustworthy enough, I'll just have to not have all the cool stuff :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if you're sure! It's a pretty popular service on reddit, my boyfriend's done it 3 or 4 times and I did it today without any issues!
But I get it, when I found out they wanted my password I was like :eek:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Odd socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.reddit.com/r/freedonuts/comments/1vmg88/feedback_lillygirl41580/

This is the feedback for the person that did mine!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1413
I did the reddit thing and really wish i hadn't. Its ruined my game. I have things i didn't even know existed and people i've never heard of. It really doesn't feel like my town!

I went for the version without the cash and tickets, but even so i have so many doughnuts i can afford anything i want. I've got the crazy cat lady house now, and i'm just waiting to get more space so i can get other things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juno
I did the reddit thing and really wish i hadn't. Its ruined my game. I have things i didn't even know existed and people i've never heard of. It really doesn't feel like my town!

I went for the version without the cash and tickets, but even so i have so many doughnuts i can afford anything i want. I've got the crazy cat lady house now, and i'm just waiting to get more space so i can get other things.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe you can get them to get rid of stuff for you if you want!
Reply 1416

doesn't work :no:
Reply 1417
Original post by Aula
doesn't work :no:

I found a lemon tree in my mystery box!
The game's just getting a little boring now. Between tasks - which never last that long - they always send the same 5 or 6 people out on the same 5 or 6 tasks. Might get rid.
Original post by Drewski
The game's just getting a little boring now. Between tasks - which never last that long - they always send the same 5 or 6 people out on the same 5 or 6 tasks. Might get rid.

I ditched after seeing how impossible it was to get any good prizes in the Easter event.

There is absolutely zero skill and it takes soooo long to release new content once you've maxed your level. As soon as new content is out I've got it all within a week. The game was good while you were progressing but once you've made it to the top it's hellish boring

Quick Reply

Latest